Thread: Error SACR08

OS
    iOS

Error SACR08

I still can't sacrifice anything. Everytime i want to fill my vortex i get the following message:

"Encountered an error when contacting the server, please try again. (SACR08).

And when i press OK the next message reads:

"The app needs to be restarted to complete this action. Please tap OK and launch the app again from your home screen."

So i do that and guess what - nothing changes. The same toons still sitting on my team. This is going on for a week now.

OS
    iOS
    Try to reinstall the app. Sometimes it helps.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Did that twice already. Unfortunately it didn't help.

OS
    iOS
    Something similar happened to me some months ago as well.
    I had like 98 Rare gun/assasin souls in book of souls and the vortex tried to give me another 5, going over 99 and getting an error.
    I spent 4 souls (all 3 stars of course), going down to 94 and then the vortex worked.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwin616 View Post
    Something similar happened to me some months ago as well.
    I had like 98 Rare gun/assasin souls in book of souls and the vortex tried to give me another 5, going over 99 and getting an error.
    I spent 4 souls (all 3 stars of course), going down to 94 and then the vortex worked.
    Yes, my first thought was along these lines as well. If the rewards from sacrifice will put you over an inventory limit, sometimes it generates an error. See how many stacks of souls you have, and consider using a stack or two of regular souls to clear some space.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I'm nowhere near 99 souls and i currently don't have any stacks left. I have about 60 common souls and 20 common g/a souls. That's it

OS
    iOS
    Did you tried to do the lowest sacrifice possible? Like only 100 essence, not going for vortex?
    Try to do a small sacrifice and then try to do bigger one, which will do the vortex,
    maybe it could unlock the sacrifice for you.
    Norwin616-5402

OS
    Android
    IronEddie: Are you close to limits on anything else? eg: Shards, Runes, Talismans, etc?

You might get the same result if you're at the limit and the sacrifice takes whichever inventory item over the limit.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you guys for your replies and suggestions.

Yes Norwin616, i've tried every possible combination. Yesterday i was suddenly able to sacrifice a few toons before being stuck again. I really don't see a pattern here.
    Also with other items like talismans, i'm nowhere near the limit (didn't even know there is a limit to shards and runes). But my highest stack of shards is at roughly 700 atm.