Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    The toon tweaks and new toons sound great! (I sincerely mean that)
    But no-one (Devs) seems to be mentioning that all the toon upgrades still won't fix the device drop outs that have reached prolific proportions with a high number of users. I have lost about a dozen PVP fights during the current event due to drop outs.

This has only been happening since last weeks update, prior to that I rarely if ever had a problem.
    I know there is a better thread to further discuss this but could we please include something in the June tuning update?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    But no-one (Devs) seems to be mentioning that all the toon upgrades still won't fix the device drop outs that have reached prolific proportions with a high number of users. I have lost about a dozen PVP fights during the current event due to drop outs.

This has only been happening since last weeks update, prior to that I rarely if ever had a problem.
    I know there is a better thread to further discuss this but could we please include something in the June tuning update?
    The likely reason for this is the next major update will involve an update to a newer version of Unity (the engine our game runs on), and sadly our hotfix we had to release ASAP last week had some of the new Unity settings, but on an older version of Unity. This means that a handful of devices are having a problem with this mismatch of settings, but we can't rush out the update which has the newer version of Unity, as it requires a lot of testing to ensure there are no other problems due to the engine update.

The tl;dr is a bunch of those crashes (plus other crashes) should be fixed in June's update.

Banned
    OMG no words for this, fixing a bug knowing that several users will get problems because of this.

W T F ?????????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The likely reason for this is the next major update will involve an update to a newer version of Unity (the engine our game runs on), and sadly our hotfix we had to release ASAP last week had some of the new Unity settings, but on an older version of Unity. This means that a handful of devices are having a problem with this mismatch of settings, but we can't rush out the update which has the newer version of Unity, as it requires a lot of testing to ensure there are no other problems due to the engine update.

The tl;dr is a bunch of those crashes (plus other crashes) should be fixed in June's update.
    Many Thanks Spartan I can't ask for more than that kindest Regards
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Ya know.. I started playing God of War 4 on the PS4 Sunday... really makes me wonder why Im bothering with this "game" at all.

Excellent points, Sponholz.
    Same here!
    One of our electronics store has had a deal: 1TB PS4 with a second dual shock (cca. 80CHF) and GoW(cca.80-90CHF) for 299CHF

I thought to myself:”Well it’s May,so i have saved over 500CHF since i don’t invest in LotB for 5 months! So the PS4 is almost free

GoW rulez! i have finished all of the previous games on GOD difficulty, so i’m looking forward to play one again, this time on the advanced PS4!

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    OMG no words for this, fixing a bug knowing that several users will get problems because of this.

W T F ?????????
    Right?! i’m speechless...

OS
    Android
    The hunt ability update works for pharaoh Eddie as well? +1 on death dog getting a boost. Maybe an extra turn for his power or something.
    Also, maybe an AoE or extra turn to hallowed Eddie would be nice.

OS
    Android
    Ok, so I just did a Lord of Light mission with Sentinel Lillith and the Warrior Lord of Light HP reduced my team (supposed to be protected by Sentinel Lillith's Spiral Path passive).

Wasn't this supposed to be fixed in this update? Or is the tuning coming later in the month?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Hmm... Time to put some skill shards into Owl Cultist after all?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

Full patch notes are now up!

Closing this thread.