Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm confused by the Eclipse....

Converts each hit of damage into true damage equal to 5% of your Max HP and grants immunity to Reduce Max HP effects
    So...

Wrath gets hit with 5 hits of magic damage doing 4500 damage each hit....
    Rather than suffering 22.5k magic damage
    Damage is converted so it's then (MaxHP - 25%)?

That could be good.

But as a 6-set.. meh.. don't like 'em. Means the max HP will be MUCH lower than with just 2 green talismans... or even 2 Will/Bulwark/Arcane/Power/Fierce/Safeguard... but then, maybe the Eclipse offer more than the standard 1.1k HP per.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-30-2018 at 01:29 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Another question is how will destiny talismans stack bring 4 characters in with those on, reduce by 20% 4 times? Would make magus characters really tough then.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm confused by the Eclipse....
    text...
    Means the max HP will be MUCH lower than with just 2 green talismans.
    ...more text.
    Quick math:

10,000k HP minus 5% = 500 DMG per hit.
    100,000k HP minus 5% = 5000 DMG per hit.

They will both die in 20 hits. the HP wont matter at all...

Now the fun and game breaking stuff... Add Green Lilith to the party... the LOWER the HP of the toon using this set the BETTER it gets... every hit will be automatic healed by her passive, since the game is (still is I think) mostly all about AoE dmg now.
    Example 10,000 HP toon, gets hit by 500 (AoE attack) G Lilith will heal by a lot more then that.
    Oh, and she also provides immunity to lower HP effects, HUGE bonus there.

Add any other Healer (GPD for example) with Angel Talisman and you get yourself a really-hard-hitting-really-hard to kill toon.

Gz... You can even trow to Oblivion the class advantage, Gunners will do the same 5% HP dmg as everyone else to any Assassin class using this...

If this is the way they work... Gz... WTF are happening.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 05-30-2018 at 02:29 AM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Ya know.. I started playing God of War 4 on the PS4 Sunday... really makes me wonder why Im bothering with this "game" at all.

Excellent points, Sponholz.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-30-2018 at 02:44 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Ya know.. I started laying God of War 4 on teh PS4 Sunday... really makes me wonder why Im bothering with this "game" at all.

Excellent points, Sponholz.
    Thanks Yup!!!!

And I feel you bro, that's why I am barely even logging to this game recently, give it a go to see the new arena, and played a bit, but... the new talis sounds fun, but its just exaggerated stuff being trow to this game now, the powerlevel of Eclipse talisman is just insane if they work as we think they will...

Anyway...

God Of War 4 is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O)
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    God Of War 4 is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O)
    Indeed And for only $50
    CLANLESS

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Could we also have Shaman Eddie’s damage output looked at? He has some great skill for sure, but even with them I feel his damage is a little lacking for a warrior. Even with fully upgraded talismans and fully sharded.

OS
    Android
    A couple of good multiple single target hitters would do the trick. Sen. Lilith and PoM Eddie would blow by those talismans.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Looks like a decent list of changes this month - good to see old HS Ed getting lots of love - I still quite like using him when I play on my kids accounts - at a lower level he is decent ot get those missions. Really glad to be playing kids accounts as it does give you stuff to do with a limited roster - so I am playing an end game version (me and an early to mid level version (times 3) on the three others accounts in the household.....good fun! Makes me remeber the good old days when a decent three star pull could do wonders to your teams! Also fogto what a pain in the ass LOL is when you have very little to use - I may let the kids be my troopers to help them...LOL.

Nice one NF, this all looks good to me - as others have said still lots of improvements can be made to untouched Eds and other toons - I was just using Death Dog on my sons team last night for the firt time in ages - yeah does ot work right but can stil be decent in a team doing missions.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    When will you take a look to the Death Dog??
    The poor puppy is all broken, neither his passive or power move works as intended and it has been since the game's very beginning...
    The passive I don't think we had realized didn't work correctly. Looking at our bug tracking system, it looks like Kaz investigated it based on the comments hear and potentially has a fix for the next update.

The power skill we know about, but it's a matter of prioritizing resources. When we have to look at a power skill for a nat 4 ally not fully working well and compare that against things like Doom killing people when it's cleansed, Seal not stopping AI from using skills, Passive Aggression (the unique passive for a nat 5) not always working correctly, etc, and it just ends up not being at the top of the list. The issue is tracked, though, so when we reach the point where higher priority issues are solved, we will get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Question for the devs: How would the Destiny talismans coincide with Golden Pharaoh Dog's passive? Would it be more damage reduction added on, or would the higher number replace the other?
    Damage reduction is done by taking the largest thing that's available at the time damage is taken based on passives and status effects. For example, if both the 20% from Destiny Talismans and the 25% from Aegis is on a character, the 25% from Aegis will be what's used. If the Golden Pharaoh Dog's Aegis is suppressed by Passive Disabled (or the dog is killed), then Destiny Talismans will take over. A similar thing happens if you have the 25% from Aegis and 50% from a Damage Reduction Shield (such as from Shell Talismans); the bigger number applies while it is present and not prevented.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Another question is how will destiny talismans stack bring 4 characters in with those on, reduce by 20% 4 times? Would make magus characters really tough then.
    Basically answered by my response earlier in this post, but damage reduction overlaps. If you have 20% from multiple sources, you're only getting a 20% reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Could we also have Shaman Eddie’s damage output looked at? He has some great skill for sure, but even with them I feel his damage is a little lacking for a warrior. Even with fully upgraded talismans and fully sharded.
    Shaman Eddie is not meant to be a damage powerhouse; he's meant to be an enabler to his team. I actually use most of his kit one way or another in a team that can one round a wide variety of teams. Lower than average damage is intended as the trade off for what he brings to a team.