Thread: Death Dog bug

OS
    Android

Thumbs up Death Dog bug

There's a bug with Death Dog's passive - he's supposed to remove beneficial effects from random enemies EVERY turn, however he does it only at the start of battle. Please fix it.

Another issue:
    When using Charge, he gives it to all allies and himself but the effect instantly disappears on him so no charge for the next attack for him. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended behaviour but it seems strange to me so I'm posting this here as well.

OS
    Android
    This shit still isn't fixed. wtf

OS
    Android
    It works! But read the passive description carefully: "... from up to 2 enemies every turn"
    This means he can remove beneficials from 0, 1 or 2 enemies every turn.
    I still use him in some situations in PvP but I know that I need to have a look to let him survive so that he can do his job maybe in round 5 or something
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I was running his 'remove the enemies' passive 7 times on one battle in the Gauntlet on a Warrior Space Cadet. I guess the percentages was not in my favor each time.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve got two of them and lately ive been testing them in the arena; not only do they seldom remove any buffs, but when one of them decides to do it, it’s against the character that it is absolutely the least helpful. Top it off with the fact that they hit like total pussies and are as strong as wet toilet paper, and, well, ya. They suck.