Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Now thats a freaking man cave. Sick set up! Is that the one where Thing picks up and places the ball after a certain score sequence? If so the bar I worked at in the mid 90s had that and I used to play the hell outta that when I was supposed to be working.

OS
    iOS
    I am deeply impressed. Just great.
    Sick-6808

Thanks Guys!! I spend a lot of time down there. It keeps me off the streets and out of trouble for the most part. Yup... I did find a good woman the second time around. My first wife looked a lot like Wrath and had a bad attitude to match that face. Second time around I found a keeper!! Work is crazy lately and I don't get to hang out in the forums as much as I'd like. Getting ready for my 10PM-5AM ESXi migrations. Looking forward to returning to a normal schedule in the next couple weeks. Auto-Play has been awesome in getting all my troopers in. Having to work a full day and then pull a night shift is killing me. I was glad I had the night off last yesterday evening to get the light modifications installed and then finishing up the last few this morning.

Well... about 10 minutes until the "Work fun" begins!!

Here we go... Up The Irons!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Now thats a freaking man cave. Sick set up! Is that the one where Thing picks up and places the ball after a certain score sequence? If so the bar I worked at in the mid 90s had that and I used to play the hell outta that when I was supposed to be working.
    LOL... Indeed... Upper right hand corner. The hand comes out and takes the ball and saves it for the multi-ball sequence. I love the audio clips that comes with it. I think they are all from the Addams family movie. My favorite quote is when you hit the ball in the electric chair and you hear Raul Julia say "It has to warm up.... SO IT CAN KILL YOU!!!" So many funny one liners in that pinball game!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...