Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found this funny...

So I was ordering some parts for my Addams Family Pinball table and when I received the parts they sent me a sticker. I don't know if they are trying to drum up more interest in the LOTB Pinball table, but Aces High Eddie accompanied my order. Even funnier is that the company I ordered the parts from wasn't even amusements.com as advertised in the sticker.
    Name:  Eddie Pinball Sticker-640x480.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  55.6 KB
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    The Addams Family Pinball is my all time favorite. I spent so much time and money on this machine. Good Old Times.
    Sick-6808

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    The Addams Family Pinball is my all time favorite. I spent so much time and money on this machine. Good Old Times.
    It was always one of my favorites as well. I might be slightly bias since my last name is Adams but Bally did such a good job on that table. I've been upgrading some of the aspects of the playfield to make it better. The back of the playfield was always kind of dark and I guess it didn't matter when you were playing in the arcade since they have tons of light on. But when I bought the table a few months ago and put in in my basement bar area I just didn't like how dark it was. I've got 3 more light kits to install today and a nice blood blister on my finger from upgrading the cloud topper lights. Pinching your finger with needle nose pliers is never a fun experience...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Be sure to post pics Trooper! I wish I could get my hands on a classic KISS pinball machine...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Be sure to post pics Trooper! I wish I could get my hands on a classic KISS pinball machine...
    Here you go!! They have the classic KISS pinball machines on pinside.com. It's really a matter of how far you're willing to drive to get one. Ultimately I ended up finding mine on Craigslist. It took me a couple years of looking to find one local though.

I had the lights dimmed in the basement (The way I normally keep it) to show all the lights. It came out kinda blurry. It fits perfectly into the basement bar. Wish I had the room for another table... I'd really like to get the Maiden one, but have to go play it this summer at the pinball expo they have every year. I heard that Stern didn't do a great job and didn't get that original with it and it just plays like all the other ones they did for bands... Kind of disappointing but I suppose I'll have to make a decision when I get to play it.
    Name:  20180530_160124-640x480.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  40.2 KB
    Name:  20180530_160620-640x480.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  48.3 KB
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    That is an incredible game room!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    That is an incredible game room!
    Thank you!! My wife is a very understanding woman!! She may encourage me too much though... lol She let me go nuts in my music studio when I was building out the basement. I think I spent more money soundproofing the music room than I did on the rest of the basement... In my defense, I needed a good place for all the guitars I've collected over the years. Sadly... this isn't all of them. Did I mention that my wife is a very understanding woman?

Name:  wall of fun 2-640x480.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  51.2 KB
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Wow. Just Wow. Awesome setup man. And sounds like you found a hell of a woman. 👍

OS
    iOS
    Awesome set up man! Love it!

OS
    Android
    Freaking AWESOME! What ever she wants man...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹