Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    A new hint from FB:

This unholy bloke keeps popping up everywhere! And no, we're not talking about Bruce, he's a saint...

Something tells us his Unholiness is nigh...

#BePartOfTheLegacy #LegacyOfTheBeastTour #IronMaiden
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    I still dont understand why the devs consider repeating the same task (clear lord of light 1000000 times, use permadeath 300000 times) over and over again as fun. I hate repeating the same tasks in real life, why would anyone ENJOY that... in a GAME? games are supposed to be fun right?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    This all sounds good to me and looking forward to what comes up this month and the months that follow. We all need ot keep in mind that the team are hoping to get a load of new players so each set of monthly events has to be tuned to them (and as a secondary to the rest of us) and that for me is all good and fine and to be expected. I want to see more players come in and I am happy if there is a slant towards them as this can only help with the game going forward. As I have said before this tour and what follows is the key thing for the game development - the whole tour is linked to the game so we can expect to see lots of hooks being used for new and old players.

The last arena even tshowed me that there are a lot of decent teams out there even for those not at level 100 - I had some tough battles against what we may class as newbie teams and for me that is all good. As ever I wont be plunging ironite into soul packs as I just have no luck on these so I will have to do without the brand new monster toons and Ed's for a while but I am OK with that - to be fair I have nearly all of the toons I want - just a few to get. Same really with the Eds but even though being Scottish I wanted the Clansman he will come at some point. I have to say he is a difficult one to beat in the right team and with luck against you but that too is all fine - the days of 100% have been well over for me for a while and that too makes sense and is fine.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I still dont understand why the devs consider repeating the same task (clear lord of light 1000000 times, use permadeath 300000 times) over and over again as fun. I hate repeating the same tasks in real life, why would anyone ENJOY that... in a GAME? games are supposed to be fun right?
    I thnk they do this for all of the newer players more than us. Again, that is fine and if it gives us al a chance at somthing new or collecting upgrades or the like than that to is fine. None of us need to do these things if we do not want to - I try to go for some but not all targets as I know I do not have the time as some do - I can grind forever but if it is a manual play thing then I am more limited and that is also OK with me.

I found it interesting that one or two defence teams used some of the team make-ups I used to clear some of the event targets last month - I see a few more Assassin Spawn now due to being paired with Iron Eddie for example. SO I think some of these target based missions are quite good as they make some of us look to toons we do not use that often like the Assassin Demon Spawn. Also seen a few uses of the new 6 set talisman as well - I even added them into my defence to see how they go.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I don't know if I'll get a Lilith or an Angel of Fear, but I'm going to keep trying. I enjoy the Lord of light as it's a little different than the same grind in the battlefield etc. Still not strong enough or have enough time to work on the gardens past level 6. I look forward to the Night City. I hope for more chances at my sought after Eddie's (Rainmaker, Samurai, Hallowed and Seventh Son). I I with I could get Coal Giver, he looks fun, maybe during the holiday lol.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We hate to disappoint you, but wanted to make things clear: June's events don't contain something that ties into the release of Night City. However, we're excited to let the players know that once The Legacy of the Beast European Tour wraps up we will be continuing the story. During the run up to launch we'll be sure to drop some quite obvious hints and teasers which will be pretty clear for those who are truly dedicated to Iron Maiden.
    Night city 2022! Decided to check in today, still laughing. Blind leading the blind here now lol