Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Looks like an exciting June.
    ??? Divine Tribute. Hmm is this the new feature/event?
    The iron coin rewards were awesome indeed!
    Oh Yeah!
    Because T-man really needs more iron coins to build your team even stronger than it is already ha ha ha...
    But your right I would definitely put a lot more time into Arena if it dropped coins like that all the time.

Actually I think this event has shown me my team is a little bit better than I first thought, It's a little bit hard to judge with many making it to higher levels than they would normally dare and a lot of us lowering our defences to give one another a helping hand, my defences are up again btw.
    I think I'll stop at 400 1 day to go and 50 wins away...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    While the gunner angel being a yellow bat seems really likely, could Icarus potentially be the gunner angel?

We hate to disappoint you, but wanted to make things clear: June's events don't contain something that ties into the release of Night City. However, we're excited to let the players know that once The Legacy of the Beast European Tour wraps up we will be continuing the story. During the run up to launch we'll be sure to drop some quite obvious hints and teasers which will be pretty clear for those who are truly dedicated to Iron Maiden.

OS
    Android
    Many thanks for being forthcoming, Sparton! I'm looking forward to the current tour and I can't wait for what comes next!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Oh Yeah!
    Because T-man really needs more iron coins to build your team even stronger than it is already ha ha ha...
    But your right I would definitely put a lot more time into Arena if it dropped coins like that all the time.

Actually I think this event has shown me my team is a little bit better than I first thought, It's a little bit hard to judge with many making it to higher levels than they would normally dare and a lot of us lowering our defences to give one another a helping hand, my defences are up again btw.
    I think I'll stop at 400 1 day to go and 50 wins away...
    Can’t get enough iron coin man.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We hate to disappoint you, but wanted to make things clear: June's events don't contain something that ties into the release of Night City. However, we're excited to let the players know that once The Legacy of the Beast European Tour wraps up we will be continuing the story. During the run up to launch we'll be sure to drop some quite obvious hints and teasers which will be pretty clear for those who are truly dedicated to Iron Maiden.
    Thanks for scoop. Looking forward to that.

OS
    Android
    In front of the above ... we will have more of the same !!!
    Frags
    Eddie (OP) is hard to get
    Sacrifices
    Arena for 300 fights and bla bla bla

same same same same
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Hopefully we get a double chance from rare souls again soon those are the best events and I say we are due for another one

OS
    Android
    Icarus Eddie... should becoming soon.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the honesty as ever, Sparton. I'd have bet two weeks salary that Night City wasn't coming this month, but it's good to know for sure. lol

Bigfoot will NEVER be found, kiddies! ... but, by all means, keep looking for him!

Name:  CakeisaLie.png
Views: 1575
Size:  198.1 KB

Name:  NightCity01.png
Views: 1301
Size:  156.7 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools