Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Skill shard choice

I just got 5 skill shards from sacrifices, which character should i choose. Here are my options, 5 star characters bastion, clairvoyant, angel of fear, warrior cotd, assassin cotd, killers bird, rocket dog, and prisoner

OS
    Android
    I don't have him but I think Prisoner would be my first choice followed by Clair, COTD Assassin then warrior COTD equal running with angel of fear. Keep in mind some of those characters require a lot more skill shards to finish them off then others....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Depends on what you are planning on playing the character for.

I have seen more Prisoners lately in PVP but Clair was a good ally for me when I started PVP because of her revive/cleanse.

They would both do well in PVE but I would also consider

Warrior CotD for PvE. He can really pack a punch and the Shadow passive will help clear stages.

OS
    iOS
    why you people like prisoner?Only good on him is his passive..using skill shards on him not change anything big in damage,i was already sacrefice 3xPrisoners but few days ago again found him

OS
    Android
    I would use them on Clair. I use her for my BNW auto teams and she's not bad in the arena with the right team. Prisoner isn't a bad choice either because his skill set is unique. Angel of Fear is really useful even without sharding him, especially for farming. After Clair and Prisoner, I'd go with Assassin COTD, but like rags said some of them require a lot of shards.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    why you people like prisoner?Only good on him is his passive..using skill shards on him not change anything big in damage,i was already sacrefice 3xPrisoners but few days ago again found him
    You People?
    I have never landed a Prisoner in over 21 months of playing LOTB that just seems soooo unfair sacrificing Prisoner whilst many have never landed one!
    But that's the way the game goes I guess, I've done similar things to multiples of VHE....

So it looks like most agree so far Clair and the Prisoner then COTD...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    You People?
    I have never landed a Prisoner in over 21 months of playing LOTB that just seems soooo unfair sacrificing Prisoner whilst many have never landed one!
    But that's the way the game goes I guess, I've done similar things to multiples of VHE....

can i give you Prisoner for VHE?

OS
    iOS
    You People?

I landed 3 more prisoners during thst gunner sacrifice event 😂

OS
    Android
    Now your just pissing me off (he he he he....)
    Yep your right! If only there was a place to trade characters for characters or ironite or gold or whatever, moderated by LOTB so no one comes out second best...
    I guess if we had something like that everybody would have every character almost... maybe not Alexander though.

There would be more focus on PVP too I'd say after the characters of choice are all strengthened up....

OS
    iOS
    You People?

Now your just pissing me off (he he he he....)
    Yep your right! If only there was a place to trade characters for characters or ironite or gold or whatever, moderated by LOTB so no one comes out second best...
    I guess if we had something like that everybody would have every character almost... maybe not Alexander though.

There would be more focus on PVP too I'd say after the characters of choice are all strengthened up....
    I wish there were alot of features. Whatd id give for Grim Reaper Eddie