Thread: Camp Chaos Idea

OS
    iOS

Camp Chaos Idea

Okay, so recently I was listening to Iron Maiden on youtube and I came across different versions of the Iron Maiden songs called "Camp Chaos Version." The songs sounded similar to me, but I realized some stuff from watching the videos themselves: There are variants of Eddies we've seen before. Trooper Eddie is now dual-wielding cavalry swords, with torn off sleeves on his uniform. Mummy Eddie is now facing off against the Axis alongside the members of Iron Maiden. Cyborg Eddie has his iconic trench coat that we see in certain art such as Stranger in a Strange Land. I saw this and thought "oh wow, that's pretty cool!" I then had an idea as to how the devs can implement these versions of the Eddies into the game, as they do have separate art work. So, here's my idea:

You will need to complete a 10 mission mini-story where timelines converge, leading to these new Eddies being created. Trooper Eddie's new world (based on the video) will be a combination of Battlefield and Underworld, Mummy's will be Battlefield and Kingdom of the Sands, and Cyborg's will be Kingdom of the Sands and Brave New World. You will need to complete the missions with a team consisting of the original version in the current game. So, to get Camp Chaos' Mummy Eddie, you'll need to do the missions with Mummy Eddie in your party. The final mission will have you face off against a boss version of the Camp Chaos Eddie you're trying to get, and by defeating them you will trade in your old Eddie for this new one. The new one will not only have new artwork, but different skills as well. So, the Trooper Eddie we currently have is a party enhancer, but the Camp Chaos one can be a large damage dealer. I thought this would be a fun and balanced way to get these new Eddies without forcing them into random drops. If a player can't beat a mission, they can pay ironite to weaken the characters in that mission, not instantly complete it. This will still leave some challenge, but make it easier for players who can't get amazing toons.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or do you think this doesn't matter?

For those who don't know what these videos are, here are the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggImnsr730Y - The Trooper
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJfAr-F3AA - Run To The Hills (This one features Cyborg Eddie)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nWOUDGGL8 - Aces High (This one has Mummy Eddie)
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 06-02-2018 at 06:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    The camp chaos version of Aces High is pathetic; not much new video and no relevance to the actual lyrics at all - not to mention no historical accuracy - which is criminal considering how much attention Steve and the band dedicate to their work Very lazy and not up to the standard Maiden deserves.

OS
    iOS
    I’d rather have a playable Bruce Dickinson from the Run to the Hills video with that massive studded forearm brace to smash enemies with...