Thread: Beginners Luck?

OS
    Android

Beginners Luck?

Hi rags here I thought I'd start a thread for everyone to watch and include your own comments on the beginners or better said 'Newbies'
    My son seen on the forums shortly as terminator66 (after he's approved my the moderators) started the game just yesterday...
    In just a few short hours yesterday and today, he has managed to acquire a small but reasonable group of toons.
    In less than 24 hours he has got Edward the great, Soldier Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Run to the hills Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Normal Eddie of course.., Corrupt General, Hellhound, Pharoah Dog, Sentinel Harpy and a stack of 3* toons that would make your eyes water..

Great to be a beginner....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    It isn't beginner's luck. More the fact that RNG has been tweaked to favour new players a lot better than us old veterans. No doubt some people will try to deny it but from my own experiences I am not going to accept it.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Edward the great, Corrupt general, Hellhound - well, that's 3 good chars to begin with, but not every native 4 or 5* means, he's better than common 3* characters.
    (i started playing with leveled gunner desert skeleton (a 2* toon) the warrior 2* skeleton or 3* wickerdog queen and the 3* machinegun dog. These are examples of good lowlevel toons to keep an eye on.)

Soldier Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Run to the hills Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Normal Eddie, Sentinel Harpy (these are guaranteed for everyone, even the 4* harpy is fix)

my ultimate tip would be: store up some ironite, don't buy souls and wait for character fragment events (gunner angel would come by this evening or tomorrow) and try to gather as much as you can and hope to get at least one lilith soul together. (in last month's character fragment event - the twins - i used 1000 ironite plus on refills and got 4 lilith)
    Last edited by satani; 06-04-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    i see many beginner with clansman etc and me not yes...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Sincerely? I suspect that RNG favours new players. Out of three accounts I've had there was always 1 4* and 1 5* out of 10 souls, and always 5* was Eddie. First account recieved Nomad and Pharaoh Eddie, second got Hallowed Eddie out of the 1st G/A soul and two 4* toons out of 5 or 6 rare souls, third (one that I have) also had similar luck, when 10 soul bundle gave me Viking Eddie and 2 more 4*. Two friends of mine that started playing around month and a hald ago had aswell same RNG blessing. They pulled out (both) Viking Eddies out of first 10 souls. To test it even further I created new account and farmed Ironite to get bundle of 10 souls and I am 100% certain that RNG is rigged, since that account got Edward The Great, warrior Hellraiser and Pharaoh dog.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    When I started I pulled carriage rider, and cotd-warrior. Later in my first month I got aces high. Now a little over a year later I get a new toon maybe once every 1 to 3 months, as well as a few duplicates.