Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well happy with the Assassin Lillith I just nabbed and of course an Angel of Misery.

I just farmed LoL X cos I had some troopers that would allow me to complete a mission (thanks Rags and EducatedFool) at the same time. Now I just need to decide who I'm gonna spend these skillshards on.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    I have conducted about 20 fights on the 10th level... Fragments - 0!!! WTF?!!

Upd: 29 fights on the X level - only 10 fragments Lilith!!!! Fuck!
    Upd2: +6 fight on the VII level - +15 fragments Lilith +5 fragments GAoM!!! Something not that with chance of drop...
    Bad luck! Based on prior events, Lilith frags drop at a rate of about 1.36 per run of Floor X. Keep at it, and the law of large numbers will prevail.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Bad luck! Based on prior events, Lilith frags drop at a rate of about 1.36 per run of Floor X. Keep at it, and the law of large numbers will prevail.
    In the time you've been keeping us posted I'm within 75 frags of another Lilith, I've watch level 7 drop 50 Frags at least 3 times, nup just dropped another 10...
    Don't talk to me about yellow bats!
    The way things are going even if I don't get the Lilith I want I will get enough frontier coins from it that I'll finally be able to get the Magis Lilith I'm after, if it drops Magis or Assasin I can have both!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    But not to the same degree that, for 20 fights nothing drop in general!!! And all right Lilith's Soul doesn't drop, but also Soul GAoM...
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah I had a feeling he had been added to normal souls due to the fact the add comes up for him between play time..
    Speaking of those loading screens, has anyone noticed that recently the loading screens switch around alot now? For example, I'd be looking at Fear of the Dark Eddie one second and another I'd be seeing Piece of Mind Eddie.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Amarthir: I think it loads up the toon ad what was shown to you previously (out of cache), then goes asks the server which one to show you and then finally updates the screen. This way they don't hang on the server sending back which image to show you.

Course, I could be wrong.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Speaking of those loading screens, has anyone noticed that recently the loading screens switch around alot now? For example, I'd be looking at Fear of the Dark Eddie one second and another I'd be seeing Piece of Mind Eddie.
    Yes, I noticed that too and I don't like it.
    About the event:
    This is almost a "classic" now, having fragment events tue-thursdays in LOL with the addition of Lilith souls. But maybe the drop rates changed? I have not had a single Lilith fragment dropped after 20 runs LOL X, so I take a break from that. Otherwise of course nice event, you can decide how crazy you go for for the fragments and/or on which day. Maybe I will not be that active this time but still hope for the 1 Lilith soul to complete the team. But who knows what the other events this month are about and how much ironite you should have for these? All my inventories are bursting (Question to the devs: are there any plans to expand the inventories for souls and both upgrade materials (xp shards/runes)? Right now it seems like there are 60 places, why not let's say 100?). But I like the idea, that the second last sac event gave out loads of gunner fragments which we can now use to level up the new angles.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Nice event? Same shit since a few months. Waste a lot of ironite, just to get a Lilith dupe.

Also every week a new toon is boring as hell.

OS
    iOS
    Hey were is Blade, telling us that he never gets any new characters from any event?
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So I went to buy the Destiny talismans and after a bunch of errors I got new game data and had to restart. Then it said purchase failed and I had to buy them again. I checked my account and why am I out $20 instead of $10??
    Don't trust the devs, when they promise to help you on this issue. The same happened to me some weeks ago. The help they gave me was: Contact Apple if you want to get your money back. Did I get it back? Of course not.
    Sick-6808