Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not that good drop rates, but finally i got new character and Lilith soul (i saved 430 lilith fragments from past event). I now have yellow Lilith, so can anyone tell me is this one dupe or good one?
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    yellow lilith is the best one of them in my opinion good damage, steal buffs and hard bonus dmg against golden buffs

ps: yeah, the lilith frag dropchance this time sucks, 6 refills and only ~ 70 frags.. lol
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 06-05-2018 at 09:37 AM.

OS
    Android
    I farmed for 8 hours straight Lol level7 got my Lilith .... eventually and my fourth or fifth straight Sentinel Lilith..
    Doesn't matter the frontier coins got me the Magis Lilith I was seeking, now just Assasin Lilith and then onto Alexander Eddie.
    I have taken a fresh vortex to 50% and my yellow bat and my Magis Lilith both at 5* level 100.
    Now just skill shards to go...
    Not sure if I want to change my defence team from gunner Lilith to gunner bat just yet.... time will tell !
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Great event as ever. I like these events the most - you know what you are going to get (eventually) and you can keep going or not depending on what you want. I usually go to town on these as I tend to have a bank of 3k (or so) ironite as I am not buying soul packs anymore. The non-purchase of soul packs actually worked wll for me this time as well whcih is great as I had picked up some new rare souls last night and when I stuck them in the BoS out popped my sought after Clansman - being a Scot (and a Scott) this was one I really wanted and it killed me not spending ironite on soul packs for him but I held my nerve! As I tend to not change my attack team in PVP (coz I am lazy that way) I find him to be one of the biggest pains on defence if in the right team......though I can see more possibilities on attack so hoping to give him a run later.

I quite like the sound of the new talisman as well. Has anyone taken the plunge with them yet and made a purchase? Any good and worh the £?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    150 ironite give me 200 fragments AOM and 20 15 Lilith fragments( only LOL 10)

OS
    Android
    After the first 18-20 runs with 5 refills plus 60-70 SOT left after skull quests i got NOT a single Rare Soul, 60 Lilith Soul frags and 300 Angel of Mercy frags..,
    150 Ironite spent...

3x chance of dropping rare souls.., mmh ok..

I played LoL X.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    3x chance of dropping rare souls.., mmh ok..
    They never said, what the odds for rS dropping is. So writing everytime blabla-x chance is just nonsense.

If the normal drop rate is 0,1 then it is now 0,3

OS
    iOS
    So far

2 Normal Fills (freebies)
    5 paid refills

Subtract SoT for Skull Quests and farmed LoL 7 exclusively

280 Angel Soul Frags
    115 Lillith Frag

Angel has descent damage (hitting for 4781 against LoL 7 trash, HP drain lands a bunch even un-sharded but the heal seems a bit weak. Still testing and running with 4 Destiny/2 True Shield. Trying to build a group. Thinking maybe run WUR as a blocker. Need to decide on an Eddie and damage dealer.

Updated - went ahead and sharded the Angel and now hitting for 10k on LoL7 and 9100 on LoL10. Heal is also vastly improved after sharding was healing for 10k. This is 4 set maxed Destiny and 2 level 40 True so not even max Magic. Took her into PVP and the Destiny talismans fired like crazy since everything is mult-ihitters.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-05-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    How do you like the Destiny set? And how does it work? For how many turns is the damage reduction (all types of damage?) active? Is it just passive, or do the allies have some kind of buff then (blue buff? yellow?) that can be stolen/removed? It is 4*Arcane, right? Sorry for the many questions! Thanks!

In the opening post of this thread I found this(, but this is not so precise):
    "Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!"
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    How do you like the Destiny set? And how does it work? For how many turns is the damage reduction (all types of damage?) active? Is it just passive, or do the allies have some kind of buff then (blue buff? yellow?) that can be stolen/removed? It is 4*Arcane, right? Sorry for the many questions! Thanks!

In the opening post of this thread I found this(, but this is not so precise):
    "Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!"
    Have only run a few PVP battles but the passive reduces all damage done to allies the entire fight. There is no buff on any ally so it cannot be stolen. They are Arcane so 1142hp/453magic/114mr maxed. Any damage done to Angel though will get a buff. Have seen Defensive Charge, Invincibility(this is most common buff so far), Immunity and a number of shields (force, titan). Does not look like it gets buff from Revenge hits... So far I am quite happy dropping the cash for them. Need to figure out a good green talisman set.

This set on Angel and you will probably never use GPD again. You get the heal, plus good damage plus the damage reduction and the Angel passive has already saved me two PVP matches.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-05-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121