Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    HuchFinn150: Wow, nice catch. Yeah same here. 222 more skulls. That's roughly another complete level.

Assuming that, it should be 213 skulls in the level (71 individual battles with 3 skulls per battle), plus the extra 9 skulls in the skull quests for each type (3 each for normal/hard/madness).

From memory, that was about the number of skulls that Underworld had (tho I could be wrong).

Also of note: Night City seems to have a new "placeholder" compared to what I last remember.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I also have noticed it keeps defaulting to the Night City level when I log in. Maybe they are getting ready to open it up. I really, really hope so
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 06-07-2018 at 03:35 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I think they've specifically posted Night City isn't opening in the teaser thread when others were speculating that the "Darkness falls" event was Night City. That doesn't mean something else won't open though. Or they were trying to divert attention
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think they've specifically posted Night City isn't opening in the teaser thread when others were speculating that the "Darkness falls" event was Night City. That doesn't mean something else won't open though. Or they were trying to divert attention
    Indeed. Actually I guess the staff confirm no launch during the european tour.

OS
    Android
    Can a dev confirm if there's a bug with the Fragment Finder Achievements?

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ent-finder-XII

Or don't these Lillith and Angel of Mercy fragments count toward this total? Given this is fragment based event, this would be a real bummer if this is the case.

FWIW: I'm pretty sure that mine has been at 8588 for a long time, and I've completed a few missions that gave me fragments recently too.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Dupe Magus for me. 245 Frags away from a 2nd Lilith Soul but only 170 Ironite left, which I very much doubt would be enough to get the remaining fragments. Guess I will have to wait till next month to tey and complete my Lilith set.

Tempted to buy the blue Talisman set as they look really good. But my heart, head and wallet says no. If they have any Ironite with them I probably wouls have.

Banned
    3 sentinel Lilith in row, great.

OS
    Android
    for me 600 ironite gave me 2 liliths, and 11 angels. im fine with that

oh and devs, pls dont remove the tourlook from holysmoke eddie. he looks awesome
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 06-07-2018 at 09:14 AM.

OS
    iOS
    20xLOL7= 5 lilith fragment
    20xLOL10= 20 lilith fragment

so slow...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Dupe Magus for me. 245 Frags away from a 2nd Lilith Soul but only 170 Ironite left, which I very much doubt would be enough to get the remaining fragments. Guess I will have to wait till next month to tey and complete my Lilith set.

Tempted to buy the blue Talisman set as they look really good. But my heart, head and wallet says no. If they have any Ironite with them I probably wouls have.
    Short answer it won't be enough I can guarantee..

I managed 3 x Liliths this event cost me I'm guessing around 1000 - 1500 ironite all my Liliths were dupes last one being my second warrior, bloody red pole dancer, yep straight in the sacrificial pot with you!
    I'll keep the FC's just the same...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan