Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I used the gunner bat in Arena. very convenient with the passive skill. It has to be a primary target during arena fight.

OS
    iOS
    Not sure where I will end up with on this but so far I have spent around 2200 ironite over the three days and got 15 Angels 41 rare souls and getting close to a third Lilith (all dupes as I have them all). As ever I like these events - my choice to not buy soul packs is working as I got my Clansman from a rare the other day - going to save my ironite for thes etypes of events I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    End of event for me, 1000 ironite spend. The results are:

710 Lilith Fragments, my first two Liliths were assassins
    9 AOM
    Lost track of the rare souls but got one Visions Eddie from them, the rest was only 3*

I'm quite disappointed with the Liliths i got but i'll get my first ultimate sacrifice burning one of them alongside with the visions, the bats, and the dupe junk i have. I think it was a good ironite burn but i was hoping to get the gunner as i think she has good synergy with my clansman
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not sure where I will end up with on this but so far I have spent around 2200 ironite over the three days and got 15 Angels 41 rare souls and getting close to a third Lilith (all dupes as I have them all). As ever I like these events - my choice to not buy soul packs is working as I got my Clansman from a rare the other day - going to save my ironite for thes etypes of events I think.
    You're crazy!!
    with this event, got 2 bats and get my first Lilith soul. As I'm at work, I will check at home which one I get.
    I think I spent like 300 ironite
    End of event for mee too.

OS
    iOS
    found first Lilith and she was red,is she good?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    found first Lilith and she was red,is she good?
    I think she's great, she has ascension which buffs all status of your allies, can multiple stun and does a lot of damage. She's great with echo talis. I would be very happy if i had her since most of my relics are red.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    I'm done with this event. Extinguished all my ironite and gold. Got one bat, but not even close to a Lilith. I also noticed when I go into the arena to battle I find it hard to inflict any damage, but can auto play level ix lol with no worry. Must be one of the new talismans... I'm done until my resources regenerate. I've spent too much during this.

OS
    Android
    I spent about 600 Ironite now and I am close to one Lilith and 7 Angles right now. Will finish the remaining fragments this evening after work. I will have a 1:4 chance for the missing Lilith
    Bigger question is to buy the new Talis set or not...sounds promising but it would go against my principles. Hmm...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've only bought one set of talismans (strike). I done feel I would have gotten them any other way. My biggest puchases with real money has been talismans upgrade runes for red talismans. They don't seem to drop like the others.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I've only bought one set of talismans (strike). I done feel I would have gotten them any other way. My biggest puchases with real money has been talismans upgrade runes for red talismans. They don't seem to drop like the others.
    I farm level 7 of BNW GoF and get tons of 3* Evo runes. Same with colorless 3* evo shards. Been farming for last Echo talisman for months and have about 380 Colorless and 78 Reds and that's because I recently upgraded 8 red talisman to level 50.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121