Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yea the hard part would be to implement it into a PVP build. The talismans wont really help much in PVE since you can mostly 1 round stages. To me this is one of the best 4* event characters to come out. Even if some are seeing low drop rates, everyone should be able to acquire one bat. You now have a multi-hitter on par with some of the Lilliths with some added heal and a passive.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I've ran through a few PvP battles with the Destiny set on Magus Lilith. They replaced my GPD and allowed me to use another toon and battles have gotten a bit more fun for me. The best part is that she will mostly get a Titan/force shield or invincibility and since a blocker with invincibility will negate basically all damage it makes it an amazing pick for her.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I've ran through a few PvP battles with the Destiny set on Magus Lilith. They replaced my GPD and allowed me to use another toon and battles have gotten a bit more fun for me. The best part is that she will mostly get a Titan/force shield or invincibility and since a blocker with invincibility will negate basically all damage it makes it an amazing pick for her.
    An that is exactly why I am burning Ironite to try and get another Lillith. Hope my luck holds. 3 Lilliths from events so far and not one dupe. Would be neat to find an ally with Taunt to throw these on.

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Well crap, seems I'm hitting the ... spend 15 minutes arranging talismans and powering them up only to leave the team screen and NOTHING is retained... repeat.. same thing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah I have just purchased the destiny set too and put them in my new Magis Lilith, but it could be a while before I see the benefits, I want to skill shard her and power up the talisman, I've been so busy lately powering up that 6 set of red talisman my gold resources are rather low..
    I plan on replacing Warrior Lilith in my PVP team occasionally, but we'll see how it pans out..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I just spent 500 ironite for the same "Pocketful of Gold' that's priced at 100 ironite. Because I had to purchase it over and over and over because although the talisman settings weren't retained you can damn well bet they took the ironite and gold.

Contacted support. This shit is ridiculous.

The ONLY way I could get things to every stick was to power up 1 talisman.. relaunch... power up another talisman, relaunch, power up the 3rd, relaunch, power up the last one relaunch.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I just spent 500 ironite for the same "Pocketful of Gold' that's priced at 100 ironite. Because I had to purchase it over and over and over because although the talisman settings weren't retained you can damn well bet they took the ironite and gold.

Contacted support. This shit is ridiculous.

The ONLY way I could get things to every stick was to power up 1 talisman.. relaunch... power up another talisman, relaunch, power up the 3rd, relaunch, power up the last one relaunch.
    I just made 2 purchases one for the talisman set and one for the 300 ironite,rare souls,gold etc and no probs.
    Have you tried restarting your device?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I set talismans.. relaunched game.. reset talismans.. relaunched game.. repeat 1 talisman at a time.. repeat 1 talisman at a time. repeat 1 talisman at a time... repeat final talisman... that's the only way I got things to stick.

It's not my device .. it's their servers. (kind of noted by suddenly seeing the "7 Deadly Gifts" icon on the main HUD UI, which has been over for 6 months now...)
    Last edited by Yup; 06-05-2018 at 07:19 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Need some advice here. Got the assassin one as my first Lilith yesterday and i don't like anything about her. I have 648 ironite and 145 Lilith frags, should i spend it in order to get another one or do i save for the upcoming events? Also, is the X level drop rate that much better then the VII? Should i go X only?
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    iOS
    Just tested the AoM Golden Buff benefit since it had not come up during my prior fights, and was surprised to see Ghost come up on the buff list. Needless to say I had to show that Priestess the business end of my claymore. 35k in your face!
    Name:  Angel of Mercy.PNG
Views: 275
Size:  1.31 MB

stormseye-8121