OS
    Android

Question about frontier coins

Pretty new here been playing a couple months...but am I missing something here..? In several posts I read about people having an abundance of frontier coins.

It is my understanding the only way to get them are from trooper souls and the only way to get the trooper soul fragments is buying a very limited quantity a week. So like once a month you have enough to earn a trooper soul... So how in the world are there people with 1000 plus..?

Is there another way of collecting frontier coins

thanks

OS
    iOS
    You often get FC from store purchase specials.

And you get FC when you drop an Eternal or Trooper or Lilith soul into the Book of Souls. Some started with a long standing hoard of Eternal Souls. Eternals were around for a year or more before FC became a thing.. so some long time players were holding a lot of Eternal fragments or souls.

And the original Lilith event offered the possibility of more Lilith souls than the now common fragment drops.

And some long time players had a large stack of Trooper Badges... so they can easily cash those in as fast as is allowed.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-06-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Okay so next question..... Ideas on what is the best buy with frontier coins..? I have Trooper, Bastion, Lady and Warrior Lilith, currently have 500 coins not sure what next.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    Okay so next question..... Ideas on what is the best buy with frontier coins..? I have Trooper, Bastion, Lady and Warrior Lilith, currently have 500 coins not sure what next.
    I recommend saving up your Ironite and using it in the next LOL event on Sands of Time to get a Lilith soul. As for Frontier Coins, I recommend holding onto them for a while. Kaz_LOTB mentioned that some of the event special Talismans will become available in the Trooper and Frontier stores:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post74134

When it comes to Trooper and Eternity souls, I prefer to just get them as they come and not spend Frontier Coins on them. Yeah, it sucks to get dupes, but eventually you'll get them all with your Trooper points. Save the dupes for the Sacrifice events. If you really really really want to spend your coins on them, the best one to get is The Clairvoyant.
    Satan81-5023