Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm trying to use 1 3* shard to level up a toon to fulfill the daily challenge and the "game" is auto maxing it. Same with the talismans. C'mon guys....
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    You can't just move the slider left to reduce the number?

It still works here, it now merely starts from max rather than min.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah starting from the max rather than the min is quite annoying when you want to distribute your runes/shards across multiple talis/toons.

eg: to complete the daily tasks, I just need to get one toon to go up one level, and one tali to go up one level. I have specific toons just for this purpose that I'm very slowly levelling up. Part of this is reserving stuff for my more powerful toons/talis, but also cos it reduces my gold spend significantly. Being gold-poor is prob one of the most annoying things to be, possibly more so than ironite, as nearly everything has a gold cost attached to it.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 06-07-2018 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Typo
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You can't just move the slider left to reduce the number?

It still works here, it now merely starts from max rather than min.
    Didn't try that. Was in a rush. Why "fix" it if it isn't broken? Lots of other things that truly need to be fixed...

Just don't get it. Don't understand how NF doesn't see how they continously make themselves look foolish. Things that aren't being tested just to put a t-shirt on a character and say "hey, look at what we did? Isn't that cool!"
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 06-07-2018 at 01:49 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Well, the update take a lot to get installed.
    I just hope the WD and AoF passives now works correctly, since everytime an update comes, it just stop working as it supposed to do.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    iOS
    It feels like defaulting to the max number is just a clever way to get people to use more resources than they might otherwise.
    Skill shards also default to the MAX possible. I don't want to accidentally use a whole stack of skill shards because I was in a hurry or not paying enough attention. After over a year of playing this and getting used to everything defaulting to a single resource this makes it really easy to make a very costly mistake on resources.
    I don't think I like the default going to always use max of every resource.

OS
    Android
    So the update notes posted here differ from the notes that appear in game. This is not posted in the game along with the new fragments for Heroic Soul characters.

"My Team Changes:

When powering up a character or talisman, the closest-rarity same-colour XP material is automatically selected to reduce taps needed (you can still change what materials or what quantities will be used before expending resources)"

Like Tim states, it appears to be a way for you use your resources quicker or accidentally. Drop your guard and you maxed a character or talisman without thinking twice. That's kinda low... Also, how is this supposed to save taps? Now I have to slide the slider down to zero and tap the correct number of shards I want to apply for each.

...and the fucking screams are back!! Effects and music turned down to zero and POM Eddie is screaming his fucking head off... sheesh...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 06-07-2018 at 02:06 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    It feels like defaulting to the max number is just a clever way to get people to use more resources than they might otherwise.
    Skill shards also default to the MAX possible. I don't want to accidentally use a whole stack of skill shards because I was in a hurry or not paying enough attention. After over a year of playing this and getting used to everything defaulting to a single resource this makes it really easy to make a very costly mistake on resources.
    I don't think I like the default going to always use max of every resource.
    My thoughts exactly!

I think there giving us more souls too but probably negatively tweaked the drop rate of a decent toon...
    I just cracked another vortex, (never done 2 in a week before) got another legendary soul and 15 G/A souls and a couple of skill shards.
    I'm too scared to open them after this mornings disappointment....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I actually LIKE that it defaults to max.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm with yup on this one. Generally speaking if I'm using shards to level characters my aim is to max em out so. That change I dig.