Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Thanks Devs for fixing the Death Dog, even when it wasn't listed in the Preliminary notes, thats great!

Just a question about this update, why do you decided to buff a character like the Owl Cultist, which is not the most game changer, or even semi important in PvE or PvP, and you're leaving behind a lot of nice characters that could take a much more important rol in the game, like Carriage Rider, Wickerman Eddie, etc; or even 5 stars characters that actually are useless like Rainmaker, Viking, Shaman, Hallowed, PDK(and others)??
    In situations like this, it's usually related to a bug fix. For this release, we were fixing a timing issue with this character's attack, and while there we noticed a few other errors in their skill. Decided to update his skills in the process while we were making those fixes.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    In situations like this, it's usually related to a bug fix. For this release, we were fixing a timing issue with this character's attack, and while there we noticed a few other errors in their skill. Decided to update his skills in the process while we were making those fixes.

-Kaz
    That way it makes sense, thanks for answer Kaz!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    well damn I guess ill be nice this time. 1 and 15 mins to get the game updated a new worlds record! lol
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I just opened a bunch (not all) of those souls and got all dupes again... I think I'll let the rest sit for a while....
    not seeing any new kind of soul in my game
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

Another Bug:

In the altar, when doing Level II you don't get the rewards. I was getting rid of normal souls and duplicates when I noticed that every time I would get Sands of time or sands of war as rewards they will not be added to my Sands of time or war count.. this is actually a really bad bug.

OS
    iOS
    Throwing me off.. leveling up now defaults to the proper color shard and uses the max number of them rather than the minimum.. nice change..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    SOW doesn't update.

Got 1 SOW from a sacrifice... go to arena, states 0 SOW.. hit battle.. it opens.. so.. there was at least 1 there.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Sparton - ACotD's extra turn passive is no longer triggering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Poor doggy will never be perfect, Death dog gains a 100% critical buff with his basic, but once the buff is up he doesnt hit critical. And ACOTD is not gaining extra turns after killing.
    I’ve noticed the same thing in a SQ with a troopers WCotD, so it’s the (shadows?) passive that isn’t working...

OS
    Android
    Still hearing sound while changing cosmos locations and music in the BoS playing even with all sounds turned off.

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Yup;74270]SOW doesn't update.

Got 1 SOW from a sacrifice... go to arena, states 0 SOW.. hit battle.. it opens.. so.. there was at least 1 there.[/QUO

Had the same thing happened. Then I closed down the app (iOS),restarted and SOT and SOW were updated.

At least the countdown timer is back.