Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Remembered they had to make navigatior use roaring wave cause characters should use all thier abilities despite complaints from us yet they juice holy smoke to possibly useable and don’t fix his AI, also I think I found another glitch with sentinel Lilith passive but need more testing to be sure
    After a bit more auto-play with him.... Beast Ed does seem to rely on Last Judgement and Sacred Chant a tad too much. I mean, Last Judgement generally grants an extra turn which is good, but then he often uses Last Judgement again and then uses Sacred Chant if Fury isn't full - seriously, in that order it's fairly predictable. Last Judgement doesn't actually do any damage, it merely inflicts negative buffs. He seems to do this repeatedly until Fury is powered, then he switches up the pattern to... Last Judgement/Last Judgement/Fury. I do think he may need an AI tweak possibly at least to not use Last Judgement and Sacred Chant repeatedly in succession.

I was testing PvP defense with Beast Ed on attack (auto-play)... the D team had immunity.. Beast Ed kept doing the same thing.. using Last Judgement then Last Judgement and then Sacred Chant or Fury and this was really doing very little overall since immunity was present on the other team. Basically he just wastes his turn and at most eats up power with little or no benefit. This happened over and over and over on his turns. Making him basically appear to not be able to fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

While the abilities are decent, the AI for him needs to get a lot smarter.

I've also really, really, rarely seen him use anything other than Last Judgement, Sacred Chant and Fury during auto play... where are the other 5 abilities? On very rare occasions he might use Blood Ritual rather than Sacred Chant/Fury - but the overall pattern is still the same.. LJ/LJ/SC or BR or Fury. but that's it.. never seen him use any of the remaining 4 abilities...ever on autoplay. Farmed roughly 300 cosmos battles with him and a couple dozen PvP tests (on auto).
    Last edited by Yup; 06-09-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gees You didn't take long to nab beast Ed! Good or bad at least you got him!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Also has anyone noticed since the update the timers might be back for SOT and SOW but now they don't actually count and show your real number unless you enter a battle or close the game and reopen it.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Also has anyone noticed since the update the timers might be back for SOT and SOW but now they don't actually count and show your real number unless you enter a battle or close the game and reopen it.
    Yes. Very annoying.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Clowns in action again:

APMA10
    APMA10
    APMA10
    APMA10
    APMA10
    APMA10
    APMA10

OS
    Android
    Game freezing in pvp, requiring force close.

OS
    Android
    I don’t know if Isolated to clansman eddie but when I win it seems to hang until he does his victory laugh three times while the other toons just stand there

OS
    Android
    No, this was using 7S. First time was right as he permadeathed the ghosted last survivor of the defense. Second time was immediately upon entering the arena, they didn't even get to the normal battle ready stance.

Name:  Screenshot_20180609-125254_Legacy-888x432.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  99.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20180609-205158_Legacy-888x432.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  102.9 KB
    Last edited by Askora; 06-10-2018 at 02:30 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I don’t know if Isolated to clansman eddie but when I win it seems to hang until he does his victory laugh three times while the other toons just stand there
    Yup noticed that myself
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Does anyone else experiences crashes in the arena? I got around 10 of them since the last update. It crashes mostly when one of my toons uses a power move or fury. After that game freezes and i have to force quit the game. I have done a fresh install of the new updated game..