Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    another issue, i can't buy trooper fragments

OS
    Android
    Yeah I can see it from both perspectives, everything always takes time to adjust to when it's changed.
    I do the same thing I just max a character or talisman unless I'm real low on gold which seems to be happening a lot lately opening f***ing dupe souls.
    I must of opened over 50 high level souls today alone, cost me a shit load and produced nothing!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags: That why I'm saving them atm (hence my other thread about unopened souls). Especially if a sacrifice event is coming up. Got 180 toons on hand and spending ironite/gold to expand that by 5 slots isn't always cheap (esp. if you use gold).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Rags: That why I'm saving them atm (hence my other thread about unopened souls). Especially if a sacrifice event is coming up. Got 180 toons on hand and spending ironite/gold to expand that by 5 slots isn't always cheap (esp. if you use gold).
    See you're other thread...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Game stutters a lot... Really annoying (even more annoying g than the rest of the new bugs) Must be my exotic device: Nexus 5x with newest Android version.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Can defo confirm that the two COTDs are not working on the extra strike side. Still got a battle in PVP that was showing 0 points for me and zero points for my opponent as well so that is not fixed. Unusually I had to force close the kids tablets for the game to load as well after doing the update - works fine though after doing that - it was stuck on load before I force closed the tablets. Not heard any sounds yet but I do have all of mine off or zero on the game and phone so maybe would not hear them anyway.

I like the new intro screen - quite cool just for a change. Like the countdown SoT clock being back. Like the little green light that eventually comes on in Night City screen - just shows it is getting closer I guess. Like the changes to Holy Smokes Ed - great look and like the changes as these will make a differene in my kids accounts for sure.....they are not so happy with the COTD problems as they are using them a lot as maxed characters. I think I will get used to the max upgrade default - didn't notice on my daily upgrade a toon and talisman thing though! I am fine with it to be honest as I will get used to it.

Like the new look on the battle screen for Sekhmet - small change but quite cool.

I was trying a few missions on my sons tablet (silence) and I could not get it to fire once over four battles so gave up - might be just RNG of course and not noticed anyone else saying silence is broken - I was use a Demon Spawn with a 50% chance btu had no shard on it and only level 4 star though so migth be just that.

In general I like that the team are moving the focus to new players - I thin it all makes sense as we need them to get into the game quicker and to upgrade quicker to provide more competition and also help swell the coffers for the rest of us. So more than happy to see that going on to be honest.....I think the move to trooper points for Eds is a good move once it works.

As a final note though I do just wonder how much this stuff is properly tested on a range fo devices or any devices before the update comes out - whatever the QA is it is not doing its job correctly as a number of the reported issues seem to be very self evident straight away - the sound issues, the COTD issues must be easy to spot by anyone playing the game?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    I'm with yup on this one. Generally speaking if I'm using shards to level characters my aim is to max em out so. That change I dig.
    Yeah I think that will be the same for many of us - but for my kids not so - they need to be very careful when upgrading due to having lower resources across the board. SO care is required - they do not just want to upgrade using the max thing - I have told them it is best to get the runes from largest to smallest in one upgrade so you do not overspend on gold - so they do e.g. a five star then a four star then a three star and so on to get to the to of the max level as opposed to say using all five stars and over spending the gold when you get close to hitting the max level on the toon or talisman.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    noticed that too.

OS
    Android
    Am i missing something on the notes? Is anyone able to buy those fragments with trooper badges?
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    iOS
    Still can't see Frontier Coin balance anywhere but in the Arena (where they are of no use). But hey.. now you can see Trooper Badges in the main store (where they are of no use).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..