Banned

Primordial Talisman

"Primordial Talisman - Updated some of the effects that this Talisman grants. Specifically: We've removed Exhaust and Nightmare effect from Silver debuffs Inflicted, and removed Shroud, Ascension, and Soul Protect from the Golden Effects granted."

I hope that those who payed for Primordial Talisman ask for refund.

Again clear scam form the clowns.

Can I have my toons back, that I sacrificed????

OS
    Android
    Yes, i want to ask same question. I had 5 or6 VI sacrifice and 2 vortex fill for that talis and don't know how many toons sacrificed.I don't care for NF incompetence i wan't back toons or gold
    Last edited by Rane; 06-23-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Yes, i want to ask same question. I had 5 or6 VI sacrifice and 2 vortex fill for that talis and don't know how many toons sacrificed. set. I don't care for NF incompetence i wan't back toons or gold
    Same here - I'd like to keep 1 set but certainly don't need 3 now ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I spent cash on the ironite to get the final two to complete a set. Now they aren't quite as valuable.

OS
    Android
    I Never complained in 2 years but i sacrifice everything and spent ton of Gold to build my sets, and they nerv them few days later.. just Wow.. I Also emailed them week ago that me and my girlfriend been troopers for 2 years some how we not after last week and when we try to add each other back it adds but show we use each other, and when we close out game we back off each other account..