Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Miracles can happen even in LOTB

I carried out my daily troopers grind this morning and my skull quests, on the second gold and soul skull quest I picked up 15 normal souls and a rare Magis soul.
    I haven't had much luck with rare Magis souls in the past today I finally picked up Seventh Son Eddie,CHEERING
    Finally a little luck has come my way!

So with absolutely no idea what talisman to put on him has anybody got any help they could offer me?
    And yes he will be my next toon to shard...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I carried out my daily troopers grind this morning and my skull quests, on the second gold and soul skull quest I picked up 15 normal souls and a rare Magis soul.
    I haven't had much luck with rare Magis souls in the past today I finally picked up Seventh Son Eddie,CHEERING
    Finally a little luck has come my way!

So with absolutely no idea what talisman to put on him has anybody got any help they could offer me?
    And yes he will be my next toon to shard...
    Man that's some luck! I remember having him awhile ago. But i dont remember the talismans i used

OS
    Android
    Hey JAF what do mean you had him a while ago?What did you do with him?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hey JAF what do mean you had him a while ago?What did you do with him?
    Same thing i did with viking Eddie and other characters, sacrificed them during a past event because i wasnt collecting. Now its a struggle to get them. I got my GRE back from support team but cant rescue the rest.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Ive pulled a viking eddie and a clansman eddie from the souls skull quest. It almost seems like the drop rate is better for those souls

OS
    iOS
    Immortality and Guard work well as a PVP setup.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    I've been using him for a while now and would recommend either guard and immortality talis or guard and vampire. That's just my personal preference, I'm still quite new to the game so I'm not sure what a more experienced player would suggest. Also congrats, that's some crazy luck.
    Empty-5861
    Champion: Clansman Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Guard is pretty much a must for him. Pair him wither another toon with Guard, maybe 1 more and you’ll pretty much be guaranteed fury every turn. Definitly if attacked by a multi hitter.

Immortality works, but wasted if you have your fury up straight away.

Fate and Guard is a great combo.

OS
    iOS
    Agreed on guard, but like Ascension talis over straight immortality. It can bite you on rare occasion, but if the rest of the team doesn’t blow, you’re fine.

Another fun combo is the red steel talis on Yellow Desert Gunner Guy (murauder?) and Shadow on 7th Son. They’re both invis/invinceable at the start, and 7th Son is locked and loaded with Uber-Orange crit buffs. If you go second in PVP, assuming buffs haven’t been stripped somehow, you’ll have power to burn 7th’s AOE, which then grants the team Ascension and you may get another turn. It’s not fool-proof, of course, but when it all lines up (which is fairly often, actually), you can mow thru PVE, and just about anything in PVP... except a team loaded with Primordials. SUCH a solid idea by the devs....

OS
    Android
    Less than a week since snagging Seventh Son Eddie, I just managed to snag Iron Eddie, Lady Luck is finally paying off!

Now I need advice on best talisman combination please fellow troopers!