Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Showing 840/933 here. Also don’t know what this means. Maybe devs can explain? It was 711/711 before all the time.
    correct ... it was 711 ... my counter is also showin 800something and I did notice it right after the update. Didn't say anything because it wouldn't surprise me if the software cannot count - with this very special software you can never be sure if it's a bug or intended. With the quality so far it's 90% a bug or something that should not show yet but slipped through QA (I still doubt there is one).
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The new character-specific fragments are now showing in my Trooper Store. But, Trooper Soul fragments aren't, even though I haven't bought them this week.

Also, Eternity Soul fragments aren't showing in my Arena Store, even though they should be.

This sometimes has happened before, and they eventually show up. But, I'm wondering if it's a more widespread issue this time. Are you guys having any issues?
    first day i saw them and bought them all, need only SS eddie and Vh in that list
    But 15 per week in a little ridiculous yes...500/15 WOW lol
    And we don't have my must wanted of the moment clansman
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just a thought when you give holy smoke Eddie a really awesome power move maybe should make it he actually uses it. I have been running him for the event and haven’t seen him use it once.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Just a thought when you give holy smoke Eddie a really awesome power move maybe should make it he actually uses it. I have been running him for the event and haven’t seen him use it once.
    i didn't use him since the beginning of the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Yeah I started throwing skill shards at him once I saw he was getting a tune up.... but well... he's like a broken record with autoplay moves.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Remembered they had to make navigatior use roaring wave cause characters should use all thier abilities despite complaints from us yet they juice holy smoke to possibly useable and don’t fix his AI, also I think I found another glitch with sentinel Lilith passive but need more testing to be sure

Banned
    Toon setup is still not working as it should, but at least they created a new overpowered eddie.

Wonder how many more old farts have to leave this bugfest till those clowns wake up.

OS
    iOS
    Does anyone else notice that the game crashes on the first launch of the game day?

Happened the last two days in a row. I clear the calendar and I get a quick look at the trooper list then, BAM - collapse. Have to restart. Again.

This sucks cuz now i'm losing data on who is playing my trooper.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I just had the weirdest thing happen.

I attacked someone back in my defense tab in the arena, and the background was the OLD outdoor Arena, NOT the Cathedral.

Before I could get a screenshot, the opponent attacked me and my Beast (counterattack) took them out.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Had the same thing happen to me Cef, a day or two ago, but it hasn't happened since..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan