Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Also has anyone noticed since the update the timers might be back for SOT and SOW but now they don't actually count and show your real number unless you enter a battle or close the game and reopen it.
    Same here.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    PoM Eddie Bug in Arena!

He used his move to give all allies 'double health'.. i killed PoM and another one... Gunner and Sentinel Lilith survived..,
    The double Health Buff was gone long time ago, but it was still active.., S Lilith healed every Hit over 4k HP....

It ended with a Draw...

Edit: PLEASE do something with the god damn fucking bugs.., you should concentrate ALL your Energy on FIXING Bugs, than all this fucking new Money Milking Crap.., and then you should think about the things how you can get money.., maybe then all the players would pay more often for some things because they are happy to play a game which finally WORKS as intended.., and they know it is save to give you money..,

When i see this Crap in Arena and think about the next arena Event..........,
    sorry.., but all this errors and bugs and things don't work makes me angry.., and yes, i know it is a Game...
    A game i love to play since i started and a game which has so much great potential, but i have the feel you don't want unleash all the great potential...
    And when i see so much developers out there, who work WITH their Community and OPEN, not this fucking money money money crap..,
    The money will come from alone in my eyes if you would do your work 'right' and you do something to make your "customers" HAPPY.

Maybe one first step could be, to REALLY TEST an update BEFORE releasing? Just an idea... but maybe not a good and unrealistic one. x'D
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-10-2018 at 12:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-06-10 at 14.36.12.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  209.3 KB

now it is 6k HP.. Funny.., the same team, a second try.., after the first draw, now a second.., but for me it is a mystery that it now 6k instead of 4k... there are NO buffs... wtf..

Edit: wow and now i got a defeat instead of a draw, while i was typing the game didn't run (lockscreen), but.., my team wasn't killed, i was short before an auto draw.., i don't know if i should laugh or cry. xD Haha
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-10-2018 at 12:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Same here.
    same here particularly with IOS
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Didn't read through all the messages, but someone else has problems with the sound fx?
    I have both sound and sound fx turned off, but still get sound fx throughout the game.

I usually listen to podcasts while playing, but since the last update the sound fx is always on.

OS
    Android
    There is a search function in the forum. Upper right corner. Bug is known.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    There is a search function in the forum. Upper right corner. Bug is known.
    At least the players know the bug, not sure if NF are aware of it :-)

(I wonder what will happen, when they try to fix it the second time)