Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, game doesn't log me in again. This update is seriously bugged...

OS
    iOS
    Think from a previous thread it is melp-2213 but I darent touch it without knowing for sure. Have sent in 2 support requests through both forums and still awaiting response. No way I want to start again having got through all the gardens etc

OS
    iOS
    Me too phone and ipad

I can't believe no one else is mentioning this! Since June, the only way to enter the game is by restarting my phone and clicking the game icon the second it becomes available on screen. If I wait five minutes after the restart without doing anything, the game will freeze at the loading screen with the bar empty. After numerous uninstallations and reinstallations of the game, all the game updates since June and a couple of firmware updates from Samsung, the problem still persists! Imagine that every time my game freezes I have to restart my phone!!! And it affects both my Note 8 and my wife's S8. Please fix it!!!

OS
    Android
    gor: Are you using any sort of "night time" apps that adjust the screen color (eg: reduce the amount of blue)?

They're a known issue that causes MANY games to freeze up. If you've got that installed, you want to disable that before you start the game.

My partner used to have one on a timer and without fail when the app kicked in, her game would freeze constantly.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Thanks for the interest. No, I am using no such app and my screen has the default Samsung settings.