Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I equipped with fate and angel, to preserve him miss fury time from.

After some use, I can say that beast Eddie auto AI puts a LOT of emphasis on last judgement. Almost any time I have at least 4 power, the AI will 90% use last judgement, and that only prolongs the fights when any move could take out the earlier worlds. I’d rather see the AI have a little more diversity. When it comes to the basic moves, it uses them all fairly evenly, but ONLY if I don’t have the power for last judgement, and by that logic, it can’t use any of its other power moves either

OS
    iOS
    His fury graphic is amazing... until the last second, and you realize the person doing it ran out of time and half-assed the last 1.5 seconds. What a shame.

So as an update on last judgement, and the overuse of it by the AI, if you have the power for it, the auto AI will often like to use last judgement twice in a row (which literally does nothing, so that’s just a waste of 4 power and time). I even just had an instance of him using it 3 times in a row! Now that is just rediculous, and needs to be looked at. There’s no need for a character to use all 12 of your power doing the same move over and over, for it to have no effect beyond the first use, it’s not like the effect stacks, it’ll still just revert to 2 stacks

OS
    iOS
    I agree, since when is the default move the power move??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    His fury graphic is amazing... until the last second, and you realize the person doing it ran out of time and half-assed the last 1.5 seconds. What a shame.
    Yeah, the meteor he throws is entirely out of sync with the animation.

OS
    Android
    So, animation is amazing...but except that is Beast Eddie any good? I have around 60 skill shards so i want to invest a little, but is he good investment?
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    So, animation is amazing...but except that is Beast Eddie any good? I have around 60 skill shards so i want to invest a little, but is he good investment?
    I'd be inclined to say he's the best Assassin Eddie aside from Iron Eddie. If you want a pure, high damage monster who inflicts debuffs that no other characters can (Bloodlust) and can stop most enemies in their tracks. The only status effects he has a hard time dealing with are ghost, endure, and immortality. Everything else can pretty much be taken care of. His future basic attack is what I go to 99% of the time, his present basic attack is very situational, and his past basic can work very well as long as there isn't a sentinel Lilith on the enemy team. His present power ability (in my opinion) is a god send. It grants an extra turn, has low power cost, and lets your damage become a healing ability as well. His past power is good against the gunner valkyrie, and any character that heals their team every turn (it inflicts crave). His future power is okay at best, as it revives a teammate and gives them the shroud effect, but the health they revive with is very little, allowing for maybe 10 hits before they die. His fury is borderline broken against a team that can't get immunity, because it inflicts Doom, which guarantees death, Furious Burn, which allows you to basically spam his fury, and it also cleanses every negative effect that your team has. So yes, he's good, but you will need a team to back him up, whereas Iron Eddie typically backs up his other teammates. He deals huge damage, but can be killed if the enemy team's AI decides to target him in particular.

OS
    iOS
    In my experience thus far.. Beast Ed is an easy kill in all instances.

And while he's an decent attacker.. he's nowhere up to Clansman, 7S, IE, or PoM attack.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I have not personally obtained this eddie but it seems poor to say it the least. I have encountered several in various setups in the arena and absolutely non of them have been a challenge.
    It seems like he is a cool eddie and one for the collectors but nothing else to say - simply not up to the task of surviving.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!