Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And Aces High won't be helping anyone for this either. He's been one of my main Eddies for a while, and I never seen him exhaust anyone. Iron and Eternity Eds could help a little better. ☺ Good luck.

OS
    Android
    FarmerEddie: Aces High is only useful IF (and only if) you have Magus Lillith as a trooper at the same time. He's one of the few characters that has a basic skill that heals your whole team without inflicting any damage.

ie: You take LONGER to complete things cos your Eddie isn't killing characters left and right, and you get to inflict as many Exhausts as you can with the Magus Lillith from your Trooper, spreading it across all your enemies. The idea isn't to kill everyone as fast as possible, but to inflict the most Exhausts!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I have set my magus lilith as my champ if anyone wants to add me 👍 got a few slots free if your not already on my trooper list
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    FarmerEddie: Aces High is only useful IF (and only if) you have Magus Lillith as a trooper at the same time. He's one of the few characters that has a basic skill that heals your whole team without inflicting any damage.

ie: You take LONGER to complete things cos your Eddie isn't killing characters left and right, and you get to inflict as many Exhausts as you can with the Magus Lillith from your Trooper, spreading it across all your enemies. The idea isn't to kill everyone as fast as possible, but to inflict the most Exhausts!
    In this particular scenario you are correct. Apologies Cef, I misinterpreted your post. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    PerthEddie: You could probably do it with a Magus Lillith (from a trooper) and Aces Eddie (whom you have).

I looked at your team and talis and I'd probably pack Aces with either:

* Fate (3 set), Immunity (2 set), Random Red (eg: Iron, choose something that boosts def).
    * Angel (3 Set), Iron (2 set), Random anything (choose something that boosts def).
    * Immunity (2 Set), Iron (2 set), Shell (2 set).

From what I can see, you've got all those in your inventory, and fully max'd up to level 50 for each which is definitely a bonus.

Those combos should fare your Aces High Eddie well with just the Magus Lillith (Trooper) as a team member. I wouldn't even bother pulling in another character.

FWIW: The reason I suggested the Gold Idol (which I know you don't have) is it's somewhat expendable, and its Greed skill steals the power from opponents, which stops them doing quite so much damage to you.
    Thanks for that - much appreciated. I have sent rags a request so hoping he accepts and swaps his champ. Probably be tomorrow night AWST before I get chance to do this now though
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Have you finished the healblock mission already? Otherwise it is perfect to do them together without damage but creating energy for sentinel rock golem. This was real fun, i think it took me 10 runs in Powerslave to complete everything Next time rewards should be higher the less runs you need to make it a bit more interesting and to favor strategy.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Can anyone tell me (I already have a theory on this) if I hold onto my remaining cathedral souls for the coming soul event I'm guessing after this event opening them the higher chance of pulling Beast Eddie goes back to normal, so I lose that advantage... would you agree?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Can anyone tell me (I already have a theory on this) if I hold onto my remaining cathedral souls for the coming soul event I'm guessing after this event opening them the higher chance of pulling Beast Eddie goes back to normal, so I lose that advantage... would you agree?
    I don't think it matters much as to when you open it. I would assume the odds are affixed to the soul, so it always has that higher chance.

OS
    Android
    That's good then! Also since taking your advice from yesterday I have squirrelled away a small stack of unopened souls, who new how many souls I was opening in a 24 hour period...?
    As a bi-product other parts of my game plan have changed too and I have a lot more gold than I normally do!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    no matter when you open that soul it will always be the same character