Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Yep, running M Lilith (that finally dropped for me today), Prisoner, and RttH Ed which has a power move heal block. Damn forgot about Grim. Would be better here I think. Other potential heal blockers are A dog, Rocket Dog, A corrupt ox occultist, S Desert Guardian, S festive wicker deer.
    Warrior Allied Soldier is great for heal blocking.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Why settle for "use passive disable 1250 times" while they could have made it 12,500 times. Or hell, make it 12,500,000 times. The more people grind, the more they have fun... in a "game"... apparently
    I hear ya there. It’s not fun. The saving grace is I can run my troopers in powerslave and complete the challanges at the same time. All on auto.

OS
    Android
    Navigator Ed does Heal Block for 2 turns (Crashing Rocks).
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Damn forgot about Grim.
    I can't blame you there. He's fallen behind the times. Time for a makeover! Same with Carriage Rider.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    The irony.. these achievements are easier with Beast Ed.. these are his basic moves.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm tired!
    Can't we just have a couple of weeks of no events!
    Just the daily grind, save up some ironite, save some gold, work the game where we want to work it?
    I have already had my first of 10 potential souls nothing more than a f***ing stupid 3* Magis allied soldier.

So so tired of being lied to greater chance of a new ed my ass! Perhaps .000000000005% greater chance.
    I have never pulled the event Eddie in any of these events why do I bother?
    I will have a go I guess but won't be expecting anything exciting.

I did get birthday wishes from NF in an email today though I wondered if there'd give me the new Eddie for my Bday!
    What's that you say! It's not that silly they dish out Chrissy presents! How about birthday presents?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I'm tired!
    Can't we just have a couple of weeks of no events!
    Just the daily grind, save up some ironite, save some gold, work the game where we want to work it?
    I have already had my first of 10 potential souls nothing more than a f***ing stupid 3* Magis allied soldier.

So so tired of being lied to greater chance of a new ed my ass! Perhaps .000000000005% greater chance.
    I have never pulled the event Eddie in any of these events why do I bother?
    I will have a go I guess but won't be expecting anything exciting.

I did get birthday wishes from NF in an email today though I wondered if there'd give me the new Eddie for my Bday!
    What's that you say! It's not that silly they dish out Chrissy presents! How about birthday presents?
    If you want to break from events and this event is bad for you - well there you have your break. There is nothing that forces you to play the "event-game".
    Some of us really appreciate the fact that events keep coming at this pace. If you get used to the rotation saving up materials is not hard while playing all the events.

Dupes are part of the game. But in opposition to before i started to see you on the forums (which is good, please dont take it any other way) the %-chance of getting certain event characters are highlighted in the book of souls and are no longer kept a secret.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Yeah I am aware of that but it does seem like a tiny chance just the same...
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by opposition to before you started seeing me in the forums?
    Have I been a bit of a pain in the ass or something?

I don't want to take break I like the game but this new pace is taking a bit of getting used to...

B.t.w another toon with passive disable (if you don't have the Prisoner like me) is Gunner Chopper.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Why settle for "use passive disable 1250 times" while they could have made it 12,500 times. Or hell, make it 12,500,000 times. The more people grind, the more they have fun... in a "game"... apparently
    Because the focus is on the new players right now! And if you have just started the game you get a Prisoner, Astra and Magus Lilith as a welcoming present that you actually can do the grind.

AND: Ooooooh look another superpowered dangling carrot for the slot machine - more for new players to catch up!

But that's all good because the devs do such a good job developing a stable and bug free client.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I hate even like this. Only depend on luck. Isn't fair?