Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Cashed in the first four event souls: red eyes once for a 5* assassin Eddie - unfortunately it wasn't Beast Eddie but a dupe VHE (my third VHE pull altogether).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Congrats Rick! Cool an event sould finally paid off for you. I’ve yet to see red eyes from these event souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Congrats fellow trooper to this long awaited and deserved luck!
    Still collecting souls here til I’m through with all challenges and will throw them in all together hoping for nothing Saw the guys live last night what makes me not care about any shit pulls here. It’s been a blast \m/
    Thanks guys, and yes It is disappointing to see that great forum contributors are leaving and not blaming their reasons.
    Many of us came here for the band, but eventually we will have to leave because of the lack of competitiveness of the developers.

OS
    Android
    GG R1ck, no red eye from that souls for me too, but many 3* shit ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Found an amazing combo for exhaust if you have someone who has Magus Lillith as a trooper (assuming you have the other chars).

The team was:
    * Aces High Eddie (mine was fully sharded)
    * Gold Idol (any, pref max lvl, no need for sharding)
    * Magus Lillith (Trooper, was unsharded).

You need to play this manually (no auto play).

I had Strike talis on Aces High (I forgot), tho if I did it again I would have removed those and added something else. Any talis that reduce/stop damage (not reflect), raise HP, stop you dying, heal or remove negative effects are good for your characters in this method (eg: Force, Angel, Immunity, Steel, Endure, Heal, Immortal, etc).

As all the chars were level 100, I chose A Matter of Life and Death (Battlefield, last level) to play. Having 5 rounds gives you more chances to inflict Exhaust.

Each round was basically this:
    Aces High: Roulette (Basic, Future) - Heal the whole team.
    Gold Idol: Greed (Power, Cost 1) - Steal power from opponents.
    Magus Lillith: Quell (Basic) - Magic damage, inflicts Exhaust, 50% chance of another attack.

The goal is to inflict Exhaust as many times as possible WITHOUT killing the characters.

If you get extra attacks with the Lillith, spread them across the enemies to avoid killing them as much as possible.

I got all the way to the 4th round before Lillith was killed (4x Pyros, maybe take out the Green and Assassin Pyros first, as they did the most damage to Lillith). Between that and Counterstike on my Aces High, I probably could have inflicted quite a number more Exhausts.

As it was, I got 71 in just one battle(!), which was enough for me to complete the Challenge (I was at 116 going in).

PS: Thanks to Moonchild-5091 and their Magus Lillith - could not have done this without a Magus Lillith trooper.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Don't mention Exhaust to me as I am really frustrated and annoyed with that. I just cannot do it. I don't have Beast Eddie or Magus Lilith. I do have a GCR so been using that. I know it is very random for the GCR to trigger Exhaust but it hasn't triggered once for me at all. Only other option I have now got is to stick some talismans on my Eternity Eddie and see if I have any luck with that. If I don't then I am screwed and won't be able to complete that part of the event
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Don't mention Exhaust to me as I am really frustrated and annoyed with that. I just cannot do it. I don't have Beast Eddie or Magus Lilith. I do have a GCR so been using that. I know it is very random for the GCR to trigger Exhaust but it hasn't triggered once for me at all. Only other option I have now got is to stick some talismans on my Eternity Eddie and see if I have any luck with that. If I don't then I am screwed and won't be able to complete that part of the event
    Send me a request I have Magis Lilith ready to go I'll set her as my trooper, I can re-add you a few times to get the job done.
    Use a method I saw used by Cefiar earlier today on the forums and use weaker characters in a high level to get the job done preferably sentinels mainly..
    Us Aussies need to stick together!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If I had a Magus Lillith, or even a Iron Eddie, I'd help too. I've set mine to The Beast as his fury can "sometimes" do Exhaust, and happy to add you if that will help.

I don't have any of the other toons that do it either, and I have a lot of toons, tho mostly all the original 1-3*'s and a fair few (but not all) 4-5* ones. :/
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    PerthEddie: You could probably do it with a Magus Lillith (from a trooper) and Aces Eddie (whom you have).

I looked at your team and talis and I'd probably pack Aces with either:

* Fate (3 set), Immunity (2 set), Random Red (eg: Iron, choose something that boosts def).
    * Angel (3 Set), Iron (2 set), Random anything (choose something that boosts def).
    * Immunity (2 Set), Iron (2 set), Shell (2 set).

From what I can see, you've got all those in your inventory, and fully max'd up to level 50 for each which is definitely a bonus.

Those combos should fare your Aces High Eddie well with just the Magus Lillith (Trooper) as a team member. I wouldn't even bother pulling in another character.

FWIW: The reason I suggested the Gold Idol (which I know you don't have) is it's somewhat expendable, and its Greed skill steals the power from opponents, which stops them doing quite so much damage to you.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 06-11-2018 at 07:08 AM.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I dont know how many souls used already, but still not even single 4*** toon from event soul with "decreased" chance for blah blah blah ....
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    GCR? Your luck might be a bit better with the GUR (yellow buzz). GCR won't help at all here