Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Constant APMA10 errors in the arena.. I mean CONSTANT
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Same here. The days on the tractor are a lot longer when there's APMA's everywhere 😧

OS
    Android
    I already mentioned Gunner Chopper for passive disable if missing The Prisoner, there's also Death Dog, I so seldom use the old Death Dog..
    On glitches my devices have been working well, that is - no drop outs but really slow to load next game or exit the one just completed.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    As usual, don't play much on weekends but got 4 event souls from challenges today. Summoned them all together and there he was, Beast Eddie. First time I get a character event from event soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    For those of you wondering, gunner undead rescuer does work for the exhaust challenge. I completed it using only that character for it
    Yeah his effect is a 'random negative effect' from memory, so it's not foolproof, but it does work.

Still, don't have him. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Summon 10 cathedral soul = all 3* ????
    Funny???? Where's my luck???

OS
    Android
    Pulled 4 event souls last night and got Beast Eddie and Clansman Eddie along with a Blue NOL King Wickerdog. First time for me to pull an event character. I'm happy, because I still have a150 ironite and almost 900k in gold. I'm not broke like the last one lol.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I'm tired!
    Can't we just have a couple of weeks of no events!
    Just the daily grind, save up some ironite, save some gold, work the game where we want to work it?
    I have already had my first of 10 potential souls nothing more than a f***ing stupid 3* Magis allied soldier.

So so tired of being lied to greater chance of a new ed my ass! Perhaps .000000000005% greater chance.
    I have never pulled the event Eddie in any of these events why do I bother?
    I will have a go I guess but won't be expecting anything exciting.

I did get birthday wishes from NF in an email today though I wondered if there'd give me the new Eddie for my Bday!
    What's that you say! It's not that silly they dish out Chrissy presents! How about birthday presents?

But if we have no events, ALL the Players maybe would expect, more than now, that they should fix bugs.., WTF
    This would be.., no this isn't realistic at all...
    All the Buggy Events with more and MORE time consuming crap, especially the !Arena Events!.., are a good thing to have excuses over excuses that every thing gets wrong, if there wouldn't be new crap, they had nothing to excuse with. ;D

Sorry, but i do not have kind words atm for this.., i love the game, but i'm losing the FUN with it...
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-10-2018 at 12:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    As usual, don't play much on weekends but got 4 event souls from challenges today. Summoned them all together and there he was, Beast Eddie. First time I get a character event from event soul.
    Congrats Rick! Cool an event sould finally paid off for you. I’ve yet to see red eyes from these event souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Congrats fellow trooper to this long awaited and deserved luck!
    Still collecting souls here til I’m through with all challenges and will throw them in all together hoping for nothing Saw the guys live last night what makes me not care about any shit pulls here. It’s been a blast \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀