Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    no matter when you open that soul it will always be the same character
    Not that old debate!
    I'm not not going to debate that again...
    I don't know the answer to that one but there seems to be 50/50 confusion amongst forum members, farmer Eddie might give you a different take on that it's a pretty strong argument too, reading back just a few days posts he explains, but I can't find where I saw it, it may be in this thread...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That's good then! Also since taking your advice from yesterday I have squirrelled away a small stack of unopened souls, who new how many souls I was opening in a 24 hour period...?
    As a bi-product other parts of my game plan have changed too and I have a lot more gold than I normally do!
    Cool! Glad to hear it's already paying off with additional benefits.

As Ip4 stated, they don't normally change. But, that's not always true. My clansman and ETG both came from souls I had prior to their release. I've mentioned a couple times in the past my theory on how it works. Even when they don't change, dropping them when you get the most benefit is always going to be better.

OS
    Android
    Will the next event start today? I'm sick of waiting to sacrifice my dupes
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Not that old debate!
    I don't know the answer to that one but there seems to be 50/50 confusion amongst forum members, farmer Eddie might give you a different take on that it's a pretty strong argument too, reading back just a few days posts he explains, but I can't find where I saw it, it may be in this thread...
    I think my theory is probably the most sound. I'm not a programmer, but I know how to write programs.

Simplest explanation. Start with 3 5* assassins. Odds for each at 1/3. Make it where you use a random number from 1 to 12. 1-4 is ACotD, 5-8 is VHE, 9-12 is Rainmaker. Add Beast Eddie and keep the same 1-12 range. Only difference, now 1-3 is ACotD, 4-6 is VHE 7-9 is Rainmaker, and 10-12 is Beast Eddie.

I'm fairly certain there is an RNG seed value that's associated with your account and each stack of souls, which only changes when you cash it in and it syncs with the server. Since computer rng is not random and is based on a formula, the result will always be the same for the same seed value. What's changing is the character that a specific number gives you, although as in my example it doesn't guarantee there will be change.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I think my theory is probably the most sound. I'm not a programmer, but I know how to write programs.

Simplest explanation. Start with 3 5* assassins. Odds for each at 1/3. Make it where you use a random number from 1 to 12. 1-4 is ACotD, 5-8 is VHE, 9-12 is Rainmaker. Add Beast Eddie and keep the same 1-12 range. Only difference, now 1-3 is ACotD, 4-6 is VHE 7-9 is Rainmaker, and 10-12 is Beast Eddie.

I'm fairly certain there is an RNG seed value that's associated with your account and each stack of souls, which only changes when you cash it in and it syncs with the server. Since computer rng is not random and is based on a formula, the result will always be the same for the same seed value. What's changing is the character that a specific number gives you, although as in my example it doesn't guarantee there will be change.
    I hope your wrong about that because if you are right then I'm wasting my time saving souls up, I've always thought I seem to always throw way more of the same dupe 4* & 5* toons and those are way further between then the average punter, like I've been marked or as you say "seeded" by NF to be a new toon loser..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    You can add me as a trooper. I got Beast Eddie and haven't got him up real good yet, but he's ok. I'll set him as my champion for anyone who wants. His exhaust does work well. Hope it helps.

He's set. I hope who ever needs him can have good luck with him. Play on.,.
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 06-11-2018 at 08:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    I hope your wrong about that because if you are right then I'm wasting my time saving souls up, I've always thought I seem to always throw way more of the same dupe 4* & 5* toons and those are way further between then the average punter, like I've been marked or as you say "seeded" by NF to be a new toon loser..
    Saving souls isn't about them changing necessarily, although it can and does happen which can always be a bonus. The bigger benefit comes by using them during the right events. The Valentine's day event comes to mind as well as other events where soul drop odds have been increased. The more you have to sacrifice for those kinds of events, the more rolls of the dice you get. Doesn't guarantee anything, but it does help your odds a little bit.

OS
    Android
    Not that old debate!
    As I explained here -> klick <- it seems like the souls are decided when you get them - there is however a twist to it that I have a theory but missing insights to that.

Yes, I tested it with two independent devices and I will do a few more tests.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    People got a new char from old souls. That's all I need to know
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    What puzzles me is that the devs aren’t answering this question...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/