Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    is any chance we can continue collecting insanity,immortal and infernal fragments?Save or convert?

OS
    Android
    Per Sparton, once an event is over there won't be a way to collect new fragments. The original immortal event and the pathetic second version used different fragments. So, any extras after an event are only useful by converting. The only difference is for the heroic souls and associated character souls which can be thought of as an ongoing event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Hey, not saying roasting their nuts over a slow fire isn't justified in any way, Eddie knows we all had enough. Was just meant as a funny observation. I really gotta learn me how to use some emojis lol 😁
    My answer wasn't towards you - it was towards the devs ... maybe I need to learn to use sarcasm tags
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    This event is over for me.
    26 event soul (2; golden son and trickster, 24 only 3*)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chagi View Post
    Too bad buddy I feel your pain!
    I have 10 arena wins to go to collect my final 2 cathedral souls, otherwise I have had 14 so far all 3* but I won't open the final two till the sac event..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by chagi View Post
    DUDE!! I am so sorry but I do know how you feel....

I have 54 more cosmos battles to go to get the last of the 10 souls you can get from the event challenges.

Should I spend the ironite to get another 10 for a total of 20? Methinks not!!
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    Hi bros , someone posted this print in a comment on the lotb fb page post ... everyone here knows... when the rngesus chooses some prize or char , things like this happens .. but he said received those beast in only 14 cath souls ; i after 30 cath souls no BE ., if it is true , maybe the best fucking luck ever...

Name:  34911004_10156341333540786_2336769397969911808_n.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  81.7 KB

cheers !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    That just makes my blood boil..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    Hi bros , someone posted this print in a comment on the lotb fb page post ... everyone here knows... when the rngesus chooses some prize or char , things like this happens .. but he said received those beast in only 14 cath souls ; i after 30 cath souls no BE ., if it is true , maybe the best fucking luck ever...

cheers !
    The odds ... Can't proof anything but if true that screams manipulation of some sort ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    So this pull has beaten the 2 Beasts from 10 souls I guess, sorry JJJ But sure from 14? In spoken english 14 can sound like 40
    But do you see the other Eddies? Quite low, don't you think? Somehow your player level seems to be included into your drop chances I gues (e.g.: actual chance = 100-playerlevel * dropchance). Seems like new players have it a bit easier than we had it back in the days. I did not have any 5* that early in the game, then got a Visions that was not useable before the tuning. Anyway still a bit smelly, but I am not really afraid of his 4 Beasts in the arena. Probably there are even resources missing to max them...
    Last edited by Blade; 06-12-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020