Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    You have Iron Eddie, he does exhaust with his fury, almost finish that challenge using him in powerslave, haven't done any refill.
    no refill too but so many time lost for shitty rewards lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    thanks you
    sumpfleiche-6163
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    guys, what u think about the coming sacrifice event ? can we excpect a sac event about those new souls ?
    Yeah, I'm expecting 5 Cathedral Souls for a Level 6 sacrifice, 10 Cathedral Souls for a Level 7 sacrifice, and 5 Cathedral Souls for the Vortex reward.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Whelp, bought 21 Cathedral Souls with some ironite and got the usual dupe Wickerman and Hellraiser. Oh well, I'm not that upset since I know this is a mobile game and I don't have to spend money if I don't want to. Not to mention, I'll be more likely to see him in a rare GA soul from sacrifice or the like. Well, back to grinding for gold. I'm looking forward to the sacrifice event. Personally, they're usually my favorite parts of the month and I do have a few 4 and 5* dupes ready to fry I think I'll invest some $$ in those nice gold iaps. You get alot for the value, plus it would possibly set me back up for daily play, now that my life has evened back out.

Cheers my friends \m/
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Whelp, bought 21 Cathedral Souls with some ironite and got the usual dupe Wickerman and Hellraiser. Oh well, I'm not that upset since I know this is a mobile game and I don't have to spend money if I don't want to. Not to mention, I'll be more likely to see him in a rare GA soul from sacrifice or the like. Well, back to grinding for gold. I'm looking forward to the sacrifice event. Personally, they're usually my favorite parts of the month and I do have a few 4 and 5* dupes ready to fry I think I'll invest some $$ in those nice gold iaps. You get alot for the value, plus it would possibly set me back up for daily play, now that my life has evened back out.

Cheers my friends \m/
    i don't use my ironit in that kind of event for all but not that shitty events, i used so many before now finish
    1/100 chance to have new toon without me now ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

Banned
    With the increased P2W-shit almost everything really becomes useless.

OS
    Android
    The Beast can sometimes do it with his fury, as can Eternity Eddie.

Also apparently Gunner Undead Rescuer.

While it's got a much lower target number than the other two skill event targets, it's definitely not a skill shared by a lot of toons. I expect there'll be a number of people who don't have ANY of the characters that have the exhaust skill on their teams.

My girlfriend gets tired of trying to figure out who does what each time one of these events comes up and keeps threatening to make up a spreadsheet of all the skill effects that the characters she and I have, so it's easily searchable.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The Beast can sometimes do it with his fury, as can Eternity Eddie.

Also apparently Gunner Undead Rescuer.

While it's got a much lower target number than the other two skill event targets, it's definitely not a skill shared by a lot of toons. I expect there'll be a number of people who don't have ANY of the characters that have the exhaust skill on their teams.

My girlfriend gets tired of trying to figure out who does what each time one of these events comes up and keeps threatening to make up a spreadsheet of all the skill effects that the characters she and I have, so it's easily searchable.
    I should bow done before you ' I'm not worthy' etc etc... I stirred my Wife of 26 years about canning all her shitty candy crush games and focussing on LOTB and she just laughed at me, could of been worse I guess.. she didn't punch me!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags: Hah! She was the one that found the game, not me! I started playing after she did, tho she had the game crap itself and needed support to get her account back (which set her back a bit), plus she doesn't play anywhere near as much as I do, tho we do talk about which characters are better for things, etc etc.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Damn these bugs! I had close to a winning streak of 20, and during the battle the game hung. Froze up as soon as I attacked for the first time.

Lost my winning steak. Really makes me want to participate in the event! </sarcasm>
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War