Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    25 cosmos done, 150 cosmos done, 5 arena battles done, 30 arena battles done, heal block 1k times done, exhaust 175 done, over half way with passive disable, gotta shit load of gold back, opened up more toon slots and opened a lotta nothing souls but over all quite happy!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Nice work. I have nobody that does exhaust except The Beast (and that's a very small chance), so I'm currently at 14. :/

And on autoplay almost all my characters with heal block NEVER seem to use it. So that's currently at 8.

Passive disable all done. That was pretty easy.

I got the 75 arena battles done and the 150 cosmos ones too.

Only one 4* cathedral soul so far (Angel of Fear). The rest were all 3* stuff I already had. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    "Higher chance for ..." - Cathedral soul is not showing in the list of souls and what the chances actually are (not very high we know that) - one with evil thoughts could file another complaint to Apple ... I just can't be arsed to do it as this is really not the biggest problem of this wannabe software - I really can't remember a program that bad and bug infested within the last 10 years.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I agree with you man.....
    I don't have any luck, spent all ironite but nothing.... So sad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    The Beast can sometimes do it with his fury, as can Eternity Eddie.

Also apparently Gunner Undead Rescuer.

While it's got a much lower target number than the other two skill event targets, it's definitely not a skill shared by a lot of toons. I expect there'll be a number of people who don't have ANY of the characters that have the exhaust skill on their teams.

My girlfriend gets tired of trying to figure out who does what each time one of these events comes up and keeps threatening to make up a spreadsheet of all the skill effects that the characters she and I have, so it's easily searchable.
    3 cathedral souls so far all 3 stars. Yes! Please convince the wife to make the guide. It is up to us as well as the dev's to help keep this game vibrant and improving. I'm considering making an encounter guide will all a player will see in each area/zone. I haven't progressed very far in bnw so would need help with that one

OS
    Android
    The game is freezing very Badly today. The last 2 arena battles froze mid attack.

OS
    iOS
    nothing but dupes a 4 star blue chopper was the best I got. kinda figured that would be the case.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    That's better than I can do. I can't even get into a battle without a communication error. I've checked my network and no issues there. The game has been very glitchy since the last update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    This should also help put to rest the confusion surrounding when a character from a soul is determined. To reiterate, I did not claim or win any new g/a souls since event started. I opened 10 saved ones. Out pops Beast Eddie. For all the doubters out there, this should clear things up.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    For those of you wondering, gunner undead rescuer does work for the exhaust challenge. I completed it using only that character for it