Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I am also using the Thorn Talis for heal block. For me they only work in PVP, as you need a counter attack to trigger the effect. I sure within 150 fights they will trigger often enough.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    My team for the missions:

Iron Eddie - fury for exhaust
    Prisoner - disable passives
    Sentinel Rock Golem - special for heal block.

I use no special talisman and things are running very easy. Already am far over half through with all 3 missions, no refills needed, 6 days to go. Pretty boring event imo. And I’m sure I will get only bs from cathedral souls. BUT I will not moan as I was very lucky getting POM a few days ago from a stupid rare soul
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I completely forgot to mention Grim Reaper Eddie for Heal block. Cleave is fairly effective as well.

I'll have to see about gunner undead rescuer. Could be an option other than buying Magnus Lillith. I was saving my Frontier coins in the event that they offer something new and better during the next couple events, but I suppose it wouldn't be a "Bad" investment if I did spend some coins on her... Decisions... decisions... Devs know exactly what they are doing here. I should know better...
    Hi Guys I took your advice and tried using GRE but in 80 fights not one heal block fired... what am I doing wrong?
    I was on auto I will admit which always lowers your chances I guess..
    Magis Lilith awesome for exhaust, I'm using G Chopper in light of no Prisoner for disable passives, I have tried another suggestion for heal block I saw someone suggest Navigator. What's your thoughts? Will I achieve goals faster playing manually?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Warrior Allied Soldier is really good for heal block, especially if he's sharded. RTTH Eddie is another option. I was using GRE for heal block, but was doing it manually cuz he doesn't cleave often on auto. After I finished the passive disable mission, I used Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist for heal blocking too.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Will I achieve goals faster playing manually?
    For sure! The "AI" does not use the right moves. Therefore use the toons with guarantee for autoplay. Otherwise go for manual if you have time. You can expand one run Powerslave to about 15 minutes and get many many counts during that!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks for that! My warrior allied soldier is not sharded yet but the amount I have been using him lately I think I'll do it soon!
    I do have Assasin Corrupt cultist and RTTH's Eddie fully sharded, and I like the idea of completing one or two challenges and moving onto the other one..
    Thanks for the advice! Will do!

OS
    Android
    Rags, RTTH Eddie's disarming attack also has a 30% chance to disable passives of the enemy, so he would help a little since you don't have the Prisoner. Definitely easier to knock out these missions manually.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    For sure! The "AI" does not use the right moves. Therefore use the toons with guarantee for autoplay. Otherwise go for manual if you have time. You can expand one run Powerslave to about 15 minutes and get many many counts during that!
    Noted Blade! Many Thanks yeah I can put in the time at the moment, Just a little lazy I guess...

OS
    iOS
    Server down once again?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    warrior allied, purple Corrupt ox cultist and GR eddie for Heal Block
    best disable passive: Prisoner
    Just finish all that ( what a pain to do again....) for shit like always in that type of event --> 3* dupes....
    I play all troopers all days.