Threaded View

OS
    Android
    I said it before and will gladly repeat: Slauki lost faith - game is doomed!

I really was surprised how long you stayed on the positive side to support all the nonsens NF is creating - but they managed to drive the biggest supporters away. That's an achievment (not a very positive one).

But 3 things:

1. You don't have to play Powerslave 10k a year - you also could play a different level 10k a year!
    2. I think you are a bit too optimistic for new content in 2020 - make that 2025
    3. Leaving now and you might miss out man! We are still waiting for 1 update that is going smooth or doesn't introduce more bugs than they claimed to have fixed.

And if I may add 3 things to your stupid list

--> claiming that they are focussing on new players but introduce more and more stuff new players have a hard time to get hands on / catching up --> stupid
    --> claiming (a while ago) that the meta is already very complicated and therefore all the issues are happing moving one cog that affects a lot of others but contantly introducing new stuff that indeed does screw more stuff up --> stupid
    --> if you don't stay in the hamster wheel you are missing out on the more and more overpowered shit that basically keeps you in a lower league (you covered that partly with the relics and the pay to win argument but the newest chars in the roaster are going in the same direction) -- stupid

Good luck! You are not a number anymore - YOU ARE A FREE MAN!
    Last edited by hold; 06-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.