Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well Damn Slauki, This is one farewell I didn't expect to see. I'm as frustrated with the direction as almost everybody here, just don't like to complain, the main reason I stay mostly silent now. Glad I had you as a trooper while it lasted, I honestly don't think I ever saw you miss a day! If and when you decide to come back, send me a message and I'll make a spot for you. I don't have any interest in superhero games and such or I might would end up over there as well. This is the only mobile game I've ever played and most likely will be the only one I ever do. I really don't like how the whole industry in general makes money and I'm too damn OCD to start another adventure. Good luck and hope to see you around here again one day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    wow guys i really don't know what to say, i'm really touched. thank you very much for all the kind words, you made the forum like my 2nd home for so long, thank you all for that, we are an awesome community and i hope we will get the game we deserve one day.hope they give me a reason to return but things looks very bad atm.

if someone is interested in joining our MSF group just pm me. our alliance is full atm, but we can have some good chats till some space is available. many former lotb legends are there, so you will feel like home

until then i'm with sick, don't forget your towel.

but what'S even more important: DON'T PANIC

cheers bloodbrothers \m/

@blade: sorry bro you were among the first 5 guys i kicked. some guys pmed me and said they want to keep me in their list as relict. okay, then why not, i won't remove further troopers then
    if you want that i add you back, just send me a request again
    no problem slauki, someone sent me a request, but if you come back you have a place reserved forever, if i didn't leave too ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    All the best, Mofo!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Will not be the same around here without you.

Have fun out there, you hoopy frood!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    A black day for the game! Very sad to see you go. The forum is not the same since you stopped writing a long time ago. I’m glad that we can stay in contact. I’ll stay here till the final curtain falls.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Hardly take a look at theses boards nowadays..
    Came here to see it in real old pal..
    Somewhat sad to read it although not really surprised.. Guess it's in the natural order if things..
    Rock on my friend, see you in another universe man, NF's losses are another's gain it's the destiny of older players it seems 🙄

OS
    iOS
    It’s really sad where this game has ended up. I keep checking the forums every once and a while in hopes things will change. But I just see more new characters who are either useless, or op and near impossible to obtain. And I see gauntlet is now only 2 months away... again.

I think you could easily argue the case that Slauki has done more for this forum than anyone. Possibly even the devs. The max character thread alone has been a huge boon to the community. You ever see a tier list for this game? Yeah me neither. That thread is the best resource for character information. I can only imagine what a pain it was keeping up with the endless tuning updates by these guys. Damn, if only they’d put the same effort into content that they did tuning.

Anyway Slauki, I hope your break from this is refreshing. We can always come back if things ever improve. The plug hasn’t been pulled on the servers yet.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I stopped posting in the forums long time ago but felt I should say something here.
    Slauki, I am kinda proud that you asked me to be your trooper back in the days! I wont miss you 'cause we still are kicking ass in MSF but the rest of you players, you are loosing a TITAN, a PILLAR that was holding this forum and game together! As many said it before me, Slauki was the biggest help we could get in the forums regarding game strategy, characters information, etc, etc. I don't think I would've gotten this far without his insights of this game.
    I got a taste of a different game, where if you push as hard as we played here, you WILL get what you are after but here it's a different story, here you get shit... and feel stupid for falling again and again for the same BS over and over every time. So, yeah players, another dinosaur, one of the best is leaving the game.
    Farewell, man and all the best!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Didn’t expect to see this when logging in this AM. Thanks for all the time and input towards making game info available. Honored to have called you a Trooper, best wishes brother. \m/
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    another veteran trooper leaving the game and the robbing tadpoles just don't care. Ill probably be one of them in July if they don't put out new content. game is a time consuming mess.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly