Threaded View

OS
    Android

So long, and thanks for all the fish

some of you maybe realized that i became more and more negative to this game. i don't wanna be a grumpy, toxic old man, who complains about everything and still continues to play and to moan. so it's time to leave the game behind for a while. enough has been said about the reasons. in short NF ruined the game for me with not releasing new content in almost ONE FUCKING YEAR. this is so shabby and so amateurish that i cannot even express how bad this is. in addition to this everything became just stupid.

---> balance in the arena ---> just stupid
    --> playing powerslave 10k times per year ---> just stupid
    ---> 50 heroic souls for a specific rotating toon --->just stupid
    --> pointless repetitive events like 300 arena wins and 1250 passive disable and 1000 healblocks ---> just stupid
    --> beliving that something will change --> just stupid
    --> releasing relics without the right environment for that --> guess what
    --> pay to win toons and talismans --> damn you for that!!!!

i have done my fair share to make this game as great as it deserves to be, but we all failed if we want to be honest. this game is bad for every longterm player and without the iron maiden brand it wouldn't have survived 6 lousy months.

i don't wanna blame any individual here. every contact i had with the devs here was very nice. i really think sparton, kaz and michelle/leviathan do a good job comminicating with the player, and i do belive they have good intentions. but you simply cannot turn crap into gold no matter how good you communicate and no matter how nice you act.

i will start to remove 5 troopers per day from today on. feel free to drop me to make my task more convinient. this community was a big factor that i stayed here for so long and i'm really thankfull that i could meet all the mofos and cool guys over here. our journey isn't over yet, but for now we won't share the LOTB path anymore together.

that said it was a hell of a ride, so there is nothing to regrett, thank you all for the (mostly) constructive discussions and for all the badges.

so keep on rocking in a free world guys i might be back in 2020 once we get gauntlet, night city and all the other promised stuff \m/
    Last edited by slauki; 06-08-2018 at 02:03 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.