Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

I knew this was coming, can't say i'm surprised, i actually think more will follow.

This community is great, and the best thing about this game is that it got us together. I'm there in the MSF alliance, as are many great players that came from this game. Eternal numbers over there are very high. lol.

Anyone interested in joining our discord server pm slauki, mariner, homemlivre or myself. We sure talk about Legacy too.

Someone mention Jofer16, he is there at MSF, but at HAMMER alliance, it's a top 25 in alliance in the world, that goes to show how great he is as a player imo. He says they are taking people in as well.

He asked me to post this over here, since he can't anymore...says this is his final video, and he is off to navigate the seas!

All the best
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 06-13-2018 at 04:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be, so just a belated note to say "thank you" Slauki - at one time we were troopers and it was an honour to swap badges with you. You were always the voice of reason and calm, not to mention a great source of knowledge.

OS
    Android
    Wow Slauki, you called it quits.... it was only a matter of time... I just wanted to say thanks for all the work and time you put into the forums man... You helped us all out and I wish you all the best in your RL.. I never look at this site anymore (even though I still run troopers when I remember to for all the cool players that kept me as a trooper... there were a lot of you!) because its sad to see all the loyal Maiden fans getting boned by NF.. if you should find the time to send a request, I wouldnt mind having you as a trooper brother, even if I never get badges from you..

Cheers Don Slauki!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hey there dear troopers,

after trying the game during the last sacrifice event i decided to give the game a 2nd chance for a while. cannot promise you to be longtime active but i can promise you that you will give you badges as long as i play, as usual :-)

would be happy if some of my old troopers (and some of the newer ones ofc) would consider to add me and thanks for all the awesome guys who kept me despite the 250 days of inactivity :-)

you rock \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    The Don is back!
    Good to see you around again! What was the motivation for the comeback?
    Feel free to discuss the state of the game and to add me as a trooper
    Blade-4052
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Welcome Back! The last sacrifice event was probably the best thing that has happened in the last 250 days. You can send a request, I'll make room.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The Don is back!
    Good to see you around again! What was the motivation for the comeback?
    Feel free to discuss the state of the game and to add me as a trooper
    Blade-4052
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Welcome Back! The last sacrifice event was probably the best thing that has happened in the last 250 days. You can send a request, I'll make room.
    thank you guys, request is out. no idea about my motivation actually. i enjoyed the sacrifice and then i played around a bit and i'm curious to learn the new mechanics. the game seems better than back then when i left, but from what i see all the exclusice chars and talisman, could be a problem. and the game mechanics seem still unbalanced, but hard to tell, since i'm feeling like a noob now

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Herr Slauki, send request if you want to Edsel-3356. Lots of new characters/talismans since you went to the dark side(MSF). I appreciate your help back in the day with the BNW.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hey there dear troopers,

after trying the game during the last sacrifice event i decided to give the game a 2nd chance for a while. cannot promise you to be longtime active but i can promise you that you will give you badges as long as i play, as usual :-)

would be happy if some of my old troopers (and some of the newer ones ofc) would consider to add me and thanks for all the awesome guys who kept me despite the 250 days of inactivity :-)

you rock \m/
    Welcome back! And yeah, I reckon this game is good for the occasional break. The noob stage is actually the most fun imo. Plus you've got heaps of new chars to acquire. It can drive you a bit nuts trying to get that 1 or 2 that you need. But when you need 20-30 then each event is going to be much more fun!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Welcome back bro. Send me a request and I’ll make a spot for you. Tman-0493