Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

So long, and thanks for all the fish

some of you maybe realized that i became more and more negative to this game. i don't wanna be a grumpy, toxic old man, who complains about everything and still continues to play and to moan. so it's time to leave the game behind for a while. enough has been said about the reasons. in short NF ruined the game for me with not releasing new content in almost ONE FUCKING YEAR. this is so shabby and so amateurish that i cannot even express how bad this is. in addition to this everything became just stupid.

---> balance in the arena ---> just stupid
    --> playing powerslave 10k times per year ---> just stupid
    ---> 50 heroic souls for a specific rotating toon --->just stupid
    --> pointless repetitive events like 300 arena wins and 1250 passive disable and 1000 healblocks ---> just stupid
    --> beliving that something will change --> just stupid
    --> releasing relics without the right environment for that --> guess what
    --> pay to win toons and talismans --> damn you for that!!!!

i have done my fair share to make this game as great as it deserves to be, but we all failed if we want to be honest. this game is bad for every longterm player and without the iron maiden brand it wouldn't have survived 6 lousy months.

i don't wanna blame any individual here. every contact i had with the devs here was very nice. i really think sparton, kaz and michelle/leviathan do a good job comminicating with the player, and i do belive they have good intentions. but you simply cannot turn crap into gold no matter how good you communicate and no matter how nice you act.

i will start to remove 5 troopers per day from today on. feel free to drop me to make my task more convinient. this community was a big factor that i stayed here for so long and i'm really thankfull that i could meet all the mofos and cool guys over here. our journey isn't over yet, but for now we won't share the LOTB path anymore together.

that said it was a hell of a ride, so there is nothing to regrett, thank you all for the (mostly) constructive discussions and for all the badges.

so keep on rocking in a free world guys i might be back in 2020 once we get gauntlet, night city and all the other promised stuff \m/
    Last edited by slauki; 06-08-2018 at 02:03 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    No comment.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    A big loss to the community. Agree with all your reasons.
    Unfortunately Dev team is just pathetic and Iron Maiden don't deserve to have such a bad representation.

OS
    Android
    Two of the staunchest supporters of this game reduced to casual and done. Thank you Don Slauki for accepting my request to join your team. Good luck to you my Maiden Brother!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Oh shit man. Not you too. You're the player who has helped out the most people on the forums and definitely the one with the more contributions to the forum. Great work over time on your Maximized Character thread. Good luck in real professor S and thanks for all the valuable insights since day 1. You will be missed

OS
    iOS
    Wow! Now that's a bang... All the best!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    The frustration with the current state of the game is more than understandable and I am also beginning to support the opinion about the wrong direction in which the game is going. It was nice to have you on the troopers list. When they finally release the night city, and you decide to go back, the free trooper spot on the list will be waiting.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    Wow, I am shocked! Again a very big loss here! And once again only NF is to blame for that! Thank you very much you rivets!

Mister Slauki, of course, I agree with you in everything! Nothing more to add! Many thanks for everything and I really hope that we can welcome you back here one day! Until then,
    all the best to you! Up the irons Maiden brother \ m /
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Slauki for me you are up there as one of THE top players to have played this game. You have been one of the biggest supporters of this game as well. When loads of us were moaning you always had a positive to try and counteract the moans but you too my friend have been ground down too. Thank you for all your help, support and badges over the last couple of years and, even though I am only casual now, it will still be a massive blow to lose you as a Trooper.

Hope life treats you well and take care my friend
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Well, I fully understand your decision, I'm in the same circumstances, the game became a horrible product with the name of Iron Maiden.
    You are one of my oldest trooper (since the beginning of the game) and this is a horrible loss for the community, you are a true legend here, you will really be missed.
    Goodbye friend and enjoy freedom, your legacy will remain alive here: the legacy of the slauki.
    Last edited by DIEDD; 06-08-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).