Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I said it before and will gladly repeat: Slauki lost faith - game is doomed!

I really was surprised how long you stayed on the positive side to support all the nonsens NF is creating - but they managed to drive the biggest supporters away. That's an achievment (not a very positive one).

But 3 things:

1. You don't have to play Powerslave 10k a year - you also could play a different level 10k a year!
    2. I think you are a bit too optimistic for new content in 2020 - make that 2025
    3. Leaving now and you might miss out man! We are still waiting for 1 update that is going smooth or doesn't introduce more bugs than they claimed to have fixed.

And if I may add 3 things to your stupid list

--> claiming that they are focussing on new players but introduce more and more stuff new players have a hard time to get hands on / catching up --> stupid
    --> claiming (a while ago) that the meta is already very complicated and therefore all the issues are happing moving one cog that affects a lot of others but contantly introducing new stuff that indeed does screw more stuff up --> stupid
    --> if you don't stay in the hamster wheel you are missing out on the more and more overpowered shit that basically keeps you in a lower league (you covered that partly with the relics and the pay to win argument but the newest chars in the roaster are going in the same direction) -- stupid

Good luck! You are not a number anymore - YOU ARE A FREE MAN!
    Last edited by hold; 06-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Slauki my friend!!

You are one of the only reasons I've stayed this long!!

The forum will never be the same without your insight and knowledge. I have a feeling that I need to leave as well, but I've always stayed because of the obligation I've felt towards my troopers. (I know it sounds silly)

I've wasted so much time on this game and dealt with the nonsense since day 1. It's almost 2 years since I started playing and we are coming up to the anniversary of the game being released to the public. You'd think that after 2 years that the game wouldn't be ridden with bugs but it seems we have been terminal "Beta testers" Any company that saw the issues that were going on would fix them. I realize that they inherited the code and are trying to make it work. But since they can't, you'd think they'd take the code they understand and stand up some new servers and make a "Quality" game that got rid of all the code they couldn't fix.

Nontheless... The game is for shit lately and is only a cash grab at the moment. (The auto grind was great, but it only makes it easier for players to spend more money or ironite.)

You will be missed my friend and I question how long I'm going to stay around.

PM me your E-mail address. I'm planning on coming back to Germany in the next 6 months and want to buy you that beer I promised!!!

Best of wishes to you and your future endeavors!

Talk to you soon!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Slauki, I wish you all the best, and I hope to see you back here one day.

Your insights have helped me so much, and I'm very thankful for all that you've done for the community. It won't be the same without you here.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I think all has been said already. I have nothing more to add. Just one thing - Wherever you will go now, DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Huge loss for the community here! I can’t blame you at all. I agree with everything you said and feel exactly the same way. The latest update is a comeplete cluster f$&* and just adds to the buzz kill. I’m with you. I’m not a complainer, but this game makes me complain out of frustration. Not cool. Maybe time is up for me too?

OS
    Android
    NOOOO slauki now
    100% agree with you and thanks NF for your job again....
    GL in your real life and see you later somewhere perhaps
    We will lost all good community players and they always never understand anything to keep old players
    I keep you in my trooper for now....
    Last edited by blade685; 06-08-2018 at 06:37 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hmph.. Bye
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    wow guys i really don't know what to say, i'm really touched. thank you very much for all the kind words, you made the forum like my 2nd home for so long, thank you all for that, we are an awesome community and i hope we will get the game we deserve one day.hope they give me a reason to return but things looks very bad atm.

if someone is interested in joining our MSF group just pm me. our alliance is full atm, but we can have some good chats till some space is available. many former lotb legends are there, so you will feel like home

until then i'm with sick, don't forget your towel.

but what'S even more important: DON'T PANIC

cheers bloodbrothers \m/

@blade: sorry bro you were among the first 5 guys i kicked. some guys pmed me and said they want to keep me in their list as relict. okay, then why not, i won't remove further troopers then
    if you want that i add you back, just send me a request again

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    best wishes and good luck in Strike Force! been dabbling in another turn based game, Playkot’s Age of Magic, only on iOS at the moment, Android coming soon.

feels a lot like LotB actually, just much more polished. even the game engine, moving backgrounds by tilting device, game modes floating on islands, and the gameplay is similar. same demonic fantasy style characters coupled with killer graphics. story line and dialogue are even entertaining. if you or anyone else is looking for another game to try out that ain’t broke.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    best wishes and good luck in Strike Force! been dabbling in another turn based game, Playkot’s Age of Magic, only on iOS at the moment, Android coming soon.

feels a lot like LotB actually, just much more polished. even the game engine, moving backgrounds by tilting device, game modes floating on islands, and the gameplay is similar. same demonic fantasy style characters coupled with killer graphics. story line and dialogue are even entertaining. if you or anyone else is looking for another game to try out that ain’t broke.
    thanks man, is there any game out there you didn't try?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.