OS
    Android

Question on tier 7 ultimate sacrifice.

Is there a benefit to sacrifice more than 50k essence. If so at what level are the rewards increased.

OS
    Android
    Supposedly anything over 50k has a chance but need to do 100k for guarantee

OS
    Android
    So has anyone really determined if its better to do a T7 or 2 T6 sac's based on rewards? My experience has been go with 2 T6s but I wonder if anyone has experienced otherwise.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone documented how much better the rewards are for a 40K T6 or 2 20K T6. My last T7 rewards were quit disappointing.

OS
    Android
    Depends on what you need if you only need gunner or assassin 7 might be better but personally I find 5 tier 6 is better then 2 tier 7 it’s even obvious during sac events

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone documented how much better the rewards are for a 40K T6 or 2 20K T6. My last T7 rewards were quit disappointing.
    A 40K T6 doubles your reward. Anything between a 20k and 39.9K T6 has a chance to receive doubled rewards. The chances increase the closer you get to 40k.
    So it is gambling. Any T6 may give you a good or a bad reward. If you do two 20Ks, you have two chances to get a good reward. If you do a 40k you have either a doubled good or a doubled bad reward.
    Sick-6808