Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    iOS

Pvp list gone

Someone else had posted this same issue but in addtion the the skull/quest bug, I now have no attack list. I hit free refresh and and the list showed only one person. I defeated that single player and was awarded 2 SoW but my total did not change.

Then there was nothing on the list. Refreshed again and no list at all. In addition every single time I refreshed yesterday there were no opponents that were higher rank than me to fight. This happened three times. Once I cleared the list and got a new list but no one was higher than me. Then two of the times I have nothing on the list. I have cleared out my revenge list and now have no one to fight.

All of these bugs have only started when I logged out of the game completely. It was the first time I had logged out completely in months. Now I have tons of bugs.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-09-2018 at 07:00 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I had a similar problem yesterday, but somehow the app healed itself overnight.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    i played since this morning with 10 pvp battles, after did them all only 5, after 2 or 1 and 0, and must refresh to have 10 more ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Yes this is what is happeneing to me still. In addition my new list only has people that are like 500 points below me in rank.

OS
    iOS
    Devs, please fix this. Every top player has this problem. Empty lists after finishing a list. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    Please fix it quick!
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Devs, please fix this. Every top player has this problem. Empty lists after finishing a list. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    Please fix it quick!
    Patience! They are focussing on new players right now and a fix for this is planned after the launch of Gauntlet (2025 / 2026)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Patience! They are focussing on new players right now and a fix for this is planned after the launch of Gauntlet (2025 / 2026)
    I really "love" your sarcasm :P

What ranks are you, guys? I am swinging between 40 and 80 and never had a problem with the lists.
    Actually I like the little changes in the PVP point-meta, but missing lists cannot be an intended thing...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I ran into a list of 4 on a few occasions. The issue now is I’m not getting anyone ranked higher than me on the list. Most are well below me. I’m ranked around 50. The last update is a complete mess overall. Anything can happen in the arena. Doesn’t matter if you or have buffs or not. It’s all f’d up!

OS
    iOS
    PvP isn't freeing here and my lists are full.. but matches are just a jitter-fest. Some of the animations are causing serious delays. Gunner Lilith is one of them.. nearly impossible to land attached decently due to stutters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My matches have been fine at least. Guess it varies from person to person.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings