Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    Android
    I think I saw hot fix update when I logged on

OS
    iOS
    Well I got a hot fix update this morning...

Then about an hour ago an odd "no internet" message in game while farming NotB on auto-play (my internet was fine). Had to reboot the game to clear that up.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    ANNNNDDDD its back. Last night I thought it was a fluke because I was 9 and most people are lower rank but this morning cleared attack list and received 10 new people (all lower rank) and was awarded 2 SoW but they did not reflect in the total though I was able to fight two more times before I refilled. Just cleared my list again of all lower people and now only have 4 people on the list, highest rank 3171(Single FoTD Eddie level 100 as the defense too) compared to my 4962....
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Devs, when will you fix this. PVP is now completely dead for me.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    As much as I enjoy fighting teams 1,000 - 1,500 points below me...

Ya, this sucks. Not as bad as losing 5 straight to a team of total shit toons, all with primordial on ‘em. Wow, that effing sucked; talk about a killjoy, I have no desire to go back to the arena, and I’ve been doing 50+ fights a day.

OS
    Android
    Damn! That does suck, Your pretty high up amongst it too, and your defence team generally beats me though I give you a run for your money, wouldn't you be in a position to get those primordial talisman through the event though?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I wish I could play PVP. This morning the attack list contained four teams.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one who has these problems? Empty attack list for two days, no attacks on my team. PVP looks like a ghost town.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Damn! That does suck, Your pretty high up amongst it too, and your defence team generally beats me though I give you a run for your money, wouldn't you be in a position to get those primordial talisman through the event though?
    I have three sets, and because I’m a fiend for iron coins, I’ve got ‘em on my defense team - but really, what’s the point? All I’m doing is forcing other players to either skip me, or plan on a five to ten minute fight. I think I’ll remove them strictly out of principle... (I’m not THAT proud though, and will likely put them back on once I see my defense numbers plummet.)

OS
    iOS
    Name:  345D20EA-722D-4806-A6F3-06B1E3DE9264.jpeg
Views: 192
Size:  269.7 KB

Here it is, Saturday morning, and we are all STILL dealing with this horse shit.

I’ve spent several hundred ironite refreshing my lists over the week, most of which resulted in a blank refreshed list. I’ve had two responses to my reports, both of which smelled like copy/paste auto responses that essentially said, “We’re aware of the problem, and are fixing it,” and “Is it happening every time?” I have asked three times now about reimbursement for the wasted ironite, but amazingly, the auto-copy/paste reply fails to acknowledge that particular question.

I really am left to sit here and scratch my head... Who seriously runs a business like this? Furthermore, who are the buffoons that actually pay for this kind of shoddy product?

*hangs head in shame*

~~edit~~

Have I mentioned how much I’m enjoying fighting/losing to teams over 1,000 points below me? Golly, Wally, it’s a hoot.
    Last edited by Lord Schmeb; 06-16-2018 at 05:08 PM.