Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    Android
    I've been getting 1 opponent every 2 hours since this time yesterday, about every 4th refresh. I'm pretty sure an Arena event will start tomorrow night, just hope they adjust the wins needed down to about 200, 400 should be the stretch goal in this state... At least it's probably only going to be for Heroic Souls anyway

OS
    Android
    I didn't see any repairs scheduled for PVP in the update description either....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Has this happened to everyone or only top levels? I never got past 25 before, now at 6 with no opponents. It is not fun. Please fix

OS
    Android
    That's so strange to me I still have not been high enough to see that happen, my problem is each time I work my way into the top 250 I leave the arena - come back 10 minutes later and I'm back down in the 1100's but still gotta face top 100 teams to work my way back up again.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Devs, please fix this. Every top player has this problem. Empty lists after finishing a list. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    Please fix it quick!
    This is what I wrote almost three weeks ago and still no solution. It’s funny that more and more people are having this problem. The bug first appeared at the weekend of 08.06.18. It’s the third weekend now!
    In the meantime most top players left the game for MSF.

I had a full list after the Primordial nerf yesterday and after I cleared my list, it was empty again. I wanted to fight for the podium and now lose fifth place.
    Chaosegoo, I see that you lost your first place for the same reason. That’s not a competition, but pure luck if you get a list or not.
    This game gets worse and worse.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Same here Pep.

PvP is broken again. Fix worked for a while, but the list problem is back. After getting a list of 1, it’s now a list of 0. Come on devs.

Sorry in advance for attacking the teams my defense held against. I generally don’t do that, but in this case I have no other teams to face, and the battle at the top is a tight race.

PS: was wondering why Pepp and Chaos were dropping back. Now I know.
    Last edited by T-Man; 06-23-2018 at 02:52 PM.

OS
    iOS
    After patch, cannot get new attack list but still getting attacked and can’t revenge because used up all 20 revenges already. Dropping ranks like crazy and defense point losses now working. So basically you can only lose points and gain none until reset tomorrow?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Same here again. A few full lists and now nothing again. The start of an arena event before fixing this would really be a punch in the face.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    This is what I wrote almost three weeks ago and still no solution. It’s funny that more and more people are having this problem. The bug first appeared at the weekend of 08.06.18. It’s the third weekend now!
    In the meantime most top players left the game for MSF.

I had a full list after the Primordial nerf yesterday and after I cleared my list, it was empty again. I wanted to fight for the podium and now lose fifth place.
    Chaosegoo, I see that you lost your first place for the same reason. That’s not a competition, but pure luck if you get a list or not.
    This game gets worse and worse.
    Yeah man, After the server update yesterday, I got a list of 8, then 2... Refreshed every 30 minutes for 5 or 6 hours and got blank lists every time. I'm not going to revenge holds to get cheap points... I'll get there honestly or not at all. I just wish I could play a little bit to see what these morons have done with these damn primordial talismans at this point...

OS
    iOS
    I think instead of nerfing the talis they have buffed them. Now there are much less yellow buffs they can provide. The result is that Gunner Lilith will almost every time get 100% Critical Strike. With that she takes down entire teans with one blow.
    Sick-6808