Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I think instead of nerfing the talis they have buffed them. Now there are much less yellow buffs they can provide. The result is that Gunner Lilith will almost every time get 100% Critical Strike. With that she takes down entire teans with one blow.
    Correct! I really liked that the talis give ghost to my enemies that overrides perfect immortality. Shraud was annoying (and broken I guess, as counter attacks did not do any damage), but still somewhat ok. It is a bit leveled, as ascension is also removed. Double ascension plus 100% crit was really pointless.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Yeah man, After the server update yesterday, I got a list of 8, then 2... Refreshed every 30 minutes for 5 or 6 hours and got blank lists every time. I'm not going to revenge holds to get cheap points... I'll get there honestly or not at all. I just wish I could play a little bit to see what these morons have done with these damn primordial talismans at this point...
    Ouch! I hear ya man. I revenged a couple of people and didn’t feel right about it and stopped. Lol

I will say after revenging, I refreshed and my list came back. After clearing those 10 I got 0 again. You guys can maybe try that too.

I had no plans to run for eternal this week, but after playing all my bonus SoW from sacrifice, I was right up there. I wish you would have put that out of reach so I wouldn’t feel compelled to go for it.

The game is at an all time worse right now!

Edit: Chaos, thinking more on revenging holds...
    I don’t know about you, but this week 95+% of the time my list consisted of teams way below me. Nearly every battle was a 12 point battle from the beginning. With the state the game is in this week, revenging holds isn’t any different than getting “easy points” from the f’d list match making. They are all over matched “easy points”.
    Last edited by T-Man; 06-23-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added more content

OS
    iOS
    This is a new one.
    Fighting against Alexander. I have 2 characters left and he is alone. I killed the rest of his team in the previous turn. He has no buffs showing and started the turn alone.
    My GLillith goes first and uses her base attack and both of my toons end up with debuffs on them and GLilith dies to the debuff.
    The opposing Alexander is alone and has Echo/Shell talismans according to the icons at the top of the screen so nothing should have come back on me from my own attack.
    How the heck did I get debuffs and killed? My GCoTD still hadn't even gone yet.
    I ended up losing the match instead of the win I thought I was headed towards.
    I'm going to voluntarily go mow the lawn just to step away from this mess.

OS
    Android
    I will say after revenging, I refreshed and my list came back. After clearing those 10 I got 0 again. You guys can maybe try that too.

Clawed back up to #6 and competitors gone, empty arena again now. Tried your trick and wasted 10 ironite, again. Hope they figure out this bug before arena event. I had way more fun before with lower score and no empty list. If this is only for top level competitors or is everyone getting empty lists in PVP?

OS
    Android
    Sadly the best players, the real top level players from LotB are gone. (no offense intended, saying this cause the game/arena is no where near challenging like it once was).

There is no more thing like top level pvp.

This can be a good and a bad thing. It all depends on how you play the game.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    I am fed up. Good Night guys.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Same issue, APAMA10 errors nonstop.

The errors have been very very few for me today. But during the afternoon where I played a lot of matches I had only opponents very far below me in rankings so I almost had 75% single Eddie opponents. Then I played around 21:00 CET and I only had opponents with almost 1000 score more than me and all of them in top 20.

This seems wrong to me.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Arena is not empty now that I am staying below top 10. Still so much AMPA AMPA and reloading game after a freeze during battle. Nothings perfect and I dont care, still going to continue because what else would I be doing at work anyway?

OS
    Android
    now i have only same top players with shitty def in my list, refresh = same 15-20 same players all 5000+...since many days now
    Another good job NF...incredible to see that
    Last edited by blade685; 06-28-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.