Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pvp list gone

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=Peppoah;75273]It was the same here, Stormseye. I wanted to go for fifth place and couldn’t because of empty lists. I didn’t get attacked the whole day long, what isn’t normal on a Saturday evening. Normally, I have 20+ attacks on a Saturday when I wake up. Diabolos on fifth place didn’t move away from me the whole evening. My guess is that he couldn’t attack somebody. And seventh place didn’t attack me either.

Seventh place was me. No chance to climb any higher yesterday as there was no one to attack.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    hold: They're related to how many games that person has won or lost, within reason. That determines their rank (higher points = higher rank).

ie: If you're well down the rank and constantly being pitted against the top 10-20 ranked people, and you've not got teams that are absolutely top notch (ie: exactly the right skillsets, relics, sharded completely, perfect talisman sets) then the chances of beating them can be extremely low. Now imagine that you refresh your opponents list, and those same teams (or similarly ranked ones) are there.

Same goes in reverse. If they're well below you, you'll probably stomp them flat without blinking, pushing your points (and rank) higher.

The points can be a bit bogus if the person who has lower points decides not to put much into the arena this week (esp if they leave a good defence set up), but when there's significant difference, it is likely to be very hard on the lower team and easier on the higher one.
    Thanks for the explanation - I know that.

maybe I got it wrong in first place. I took it as a complaint like "How on earth can I loose against a team that is 1000 points below me" - hence my question what the points have to do with that.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Early after reset, things are quite clear to analyse. I have not done an attack yet, but my team got attacked 2 times - both won by my defense. But it still have 1900 points? I have not opened a new thread as I think that this somehow belongs to the list-problem (which I only had once, no idea where this comes from). Please fix.
    BTW: Will the "BEST" tab work correctly one day?
    I noticed a similar issue ... didn't spend too much thought in it - the amount of bugs in this client is insane - that's got to be the world record.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    hold: Yeah the points don't make that much sense, especially as you can get >1000 point differences in the top 10, yet they can usually beat each other say 30+% of the time.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Early after reset, things are quite clear to analyse. I have not done an attack yet, but my team got attacked 2 times - both won by my defense. But it still have 1900 points? I have not opened a new thread as I think that this somehow belongs to the list-problem (which I only had once, no idea where this comes from). Please fix.
    Attachment 4673
    BTW: Will the "BEST" tab work correctly one day?
    Same thing here - attacked twice after reset and defense held both times - but
    no points awarded because still at 1900...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    No pvp list after clearing the first one, no pvp list after refreshing... Defense wins do not seem to earn points, but correspondingly, I did not lose points while losing a fight.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    The next PVP event will be so much fun.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Please do not be offended by what I say next it's only meant as friendly banter....

But oh you two poor diddims! Finishing so far from the top in the top 15 or 20 players in the world!
    How many players are there again! 20k 30k?

But yes it is definitely not fair being denied a crack at a higher position (where ever your ranked) due to bugs...
    You know nothing, Rags. 😜 We’re NOT complaining about our ranks. We’re complaining about the broken arena that’s impossible to play for over a week now. This was the second weekend and all the devs give us are the same lame standard excuses. 😡
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=Sick;75284]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    It was the same here, Stormseye. I wanted to go for fifth place and couldn’t because of empty lists. I didn’t get attacked the whole day long, what isn’t normal on a Saturday evening. Normally, I have 20+ attacks on a Saturday when I wake up. Diabolos on fifth place didn’t move away from me the whole evening. My guess is that he couldn’t attack somebody. And seventh place didn’t attack me either.

Seventh place was me. No chance to climb any higher yesterday as there was no one to attack.

Thanks for the information, Sick. That was my guess.
    Your defenses are always hard to beat.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android

empty arena bug?

my Arena is empty because of my hi stats? no competitors in the 70+% defense win bracket to populate the normally 10 competitors? Over and over I refresh and there are maybe one or three, then nothing at all. Why can I not run my crew against anyone in the arena? https://youtu.be/U8jmsVuMTbAAttachment 4677