Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Explosions

  1. #1
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542

    Explosions

    Hi, my name is Nekroliun and i dunno if i already posted here but who cares, i have a 5* Warrior COTD/ 5* allies general/ 5* Nomad and i change them on whatever people want

    I clear inactives daily and try to use all of my troopers daily, even that 1* lvl 1 Eddie... (NO GUARANTIES THOUGH)

    I currently have max troopers but whenever i change my champ a couple dump me, so yea and i clear inactives.

    Oh yea i forgot Nekroliun-3119, add me and ill make sure u dont get stabbed in your sleep

    Edit: i think i wrote inactive unactive, i dont deserve to live
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 08-22-2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Freaking spelling mistakes
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    If you are one of my troopers and havent recieved trooper badges from me for some reason, its cuz of the damned crash after starting a mission bug... i dont get to use like 20 troopers per day

    If you dump me, I totally understand, people want dem good troopers
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Romania
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    If you are one of my troopers and havent recieved trooper badges from me for some reason, its cuz of the damned crash after starting a mission bug... i dont get to use like 20 troopers per day

    If you dump me, I totally understand, people want dem good troopers
    Try restarting the game once in a while. This is how I avoid 95% of the crashes.

    Most of the times, the game crashes when I play in Underworld after previously playing in the other ones.

    I hope it helps until the DEV team fixes them.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

  4. #4
    Geez what's with the thread title? I thought another fellow player who is going to blame this game for blowing up their device..

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Dump and and replace me with an active trooper, for an explanation why:

    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...active-trooper
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-03-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Having problems in a world knows as the real life, exams... other shit... phone confiscation... much more...

    Feel free to dump me, cuz if u see me as (last online 1 hour ago) then i prob just opened the game and exited to collect daily calendar shit...

    And if i suddenly disappear of the forums (prob will happen) then i got bad marks... also demoonchild is in charge of the bad jokes and trolling when im gone... YOU HEAR ME DEMOON? YOUR IN CHARGE!

    He prob wont be enough... cuz i have 9 accounts... while he has 1...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Having problems in a world knows as the real life, exams... other shit... phone confiscation... much more...

    Feel free to dump me, cuz if u see me as (last online 1 hour ago) then i prob just opened the game and exited to collect daily calendar shit...

    And if i suddenly disappear of the forums (prob will happen) then i got bad marks... also demoonchild is in charge of the bad jokes and trolling when im gone... YOU HEAR ME DEMOON? YOUR IN CHARGE!

    He prob wont be enough... cuz i have 9 accounts... while he has 1...
    Sorry Nekro but I'm not a sixteen years teenager who lacks of parents attention, doesn't know about RJD, and jump off roofs, but I'll do my best!!
    English is not my native language

    Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Sorry Nekro but I'm not a sixteen years teenager who lacks of parents attention, doesn't know about RJD, and jump off roofs, but I'll do my best!!
    IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING A SIXTEEN YEARS TEENAGER WHO LACKS PARENTS ATTENTION, DOESN'T KNKW WHO RJD IS (i did my research), AND JUMPS OF ROOFTOPS???

    If so, please tell me
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING A SIXTEEN YEARS TEENAGER WHO LACKS PARENTS ATTENTION, DOESN'T KNKW WHO RJD IS (i did my research), AND JUMPS OF ROOFTOPS???

    If so, please tell me
    All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..
    English is not my native language

    Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

  10. #10
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..
    Hint -chase the rainbow (and no, it has nothing to do with Skittles)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •