Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

Thread: Explosions

  1. #11
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..
    See? That is why you will never be able to be as stupid as me, its cuz u said that i was wrong, when i was clearly wrong
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  2. #12
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  3. #13
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common
    I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.
    When i put a skillshard and it goes into his basic i quit the game and put the shard into the nomad... i need grand strategy leveled, its amazing
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  5. #15
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Hint -chase the rainbow (and no, it has nothing to do with Skittles)
    you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ
    Last edited by slauki; 10-18-2016 at 05:26 PM.


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  6. #16
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ
    A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!
    Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
    Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...
    English is not my native language

    Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

  8. #18
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion-3560)
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
    Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...
    Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

    "A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

    Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread!

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

    "A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

    Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread!
    A light in the black is outstanding!!! The battle between the keyboard and Blackmore's guitar is just WOW!!!!!
    English is not my native language

    Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

  10. #20
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread!
    I'd never feel sorry derailing a nekro's post

    Btw nekrobutcher, I've said elsewhere I felt bad you're gone some time now, surprised myself. You're a part of this forum and impalement is a little too harsh imo.
    Tom-7714

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •